page 58

Tommy walks in the room and he looks shocked when he sees me.

"What the fuck, Sophie what happend?" Tommy looks at me and then back at Nikki.

"they uuhm...almost raped, Sophie. Dude" Nikki says looking at Tommy.

"They said i wouldn't mind sharing" Nikki says looking down again making Tommy sit down on the bed as well.

"would you please tell me what i going on? I'm already freaked out enough.

"Why don't you sit down, Sophie?" Tommy asks me making me sit down on the coffee table.

"During a party, I ended up meeting a woman and our conversation soon turned into a sexual interaction. While we where having sex in a dark closet, I left telling her that I would be back soon and instead of going in myself, I instead told Tommy to join her." Nikki says looking at Tommy making my face being so in shock that I can't even put a facial expression on it.

"This is obviously considered to be rape as the woman had only consented to have sex with Nikki, and after the party, the woman hitchhiked to get home and the next day she called Nikki to tell him that she'd been raped. At that point, Nikki and me realized that what we did was also 'pretty much rape.'" Tommy says looking down.

"I had probably gone too far... At first, I was relieved, because it meant I hadn't raped her. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I pretty much had. I was in a zone, though, and in that zone, consequences did not exist." Nikki says trying to get an emotion on my face.

"Sophie, I was at a really low point in my life, and had lost my sobriety and wasn't thinking clearly." He adds like that would make it okay.

"you, shared a girl. without her knowing it?" i say calm.

"well we-" "DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?" i interrupt Tommy.

"Yes..." Nikki says.

"omg" I get up and hold my stomach.

"you just told me that 'almost raped you' wasn't an excuse and how is ' i lost my sobriety' any beter?!" I yell at them seeing Nikki holding in his tears and Tommy just looking down.

"When was this?" I ask.

"Did we met when tis happend, it has to be" I say realizing I was probably fucking him or living with him.

"when you where celebrating your birthday with Mick at that bar right across from where we lived...that Night we pretty much raped her..." Nikki says hiding his face in his hands.

"Omg, Nikki! what the fuck" I walk around the room

"was the plan to rape me?!" i yell knowing they asked me to party with them that night.

"No" Tommy says.

"No? because you fuckers sure aren't dirty of sharing shit." I say looking at Tommy with red eyes.

"what the fuck, guys" I say looking at them and feeling tears run down my face.

**********************************************************************************

This about raping the girl i got from the book the dirt but Nikki then told it wasn't true but i want to stay neutral but I'm adding it to my book we can call it 'made up story' i don't want any trouble because i fucking love them.