Chapter 2 Page 23

I look at Nikki feeling my eyes burn from the tears that are building up...I see his face is trying to doudge mine.

"Nikki!" I make him look right at me.

"You didn't tell her about me?" I feel my voice sinking...I know I had my share of pain with Nikki but this...this fucking hurts like hell, the only persons he really care's about think I'm some slut?!

"Sophie...please don't flip out I just didn't have time to tell them everything went so fast breaking up with Roxie and then-" I stop him and laugh.

"no time, we dated long before you where engaged to Roxie, how dare you fucking run your mouth like that?!" I want to say more but stop when I see Nona come outside giving us a weird and worried look.

"Is everything alright here, Roxie?" I look away and swallow making Nikki take my hand and show me the ring he drew with sharpie.

"Nona, this is my to be wife, Sophie Rolling...well Mars...But anyway she will be a Sixx" Nona looks at me and she smile's making us kind of confused.

"I knew who you where I just wanted Nikki to tell it himself and prove his love and dear...you are worth it because I heard from you through the news and I heard from Roxie through some stupid playboy magazine." Nikki sighs out in relief and I give Nona a smile and a hug making us follow her inside, but the minute Nikki places his hand on my ass I smack it away.

"I'm still mad at you" I whisper making him smirk and whisper back

"Good you're hella hot when your mad" I hold in my laughter and we go inside to meet his grandpa. Deep inside I know Nikki loves me I truly do but moments like this makes me wonder if it's al worth my trouble if I won't be better off without him..but I agreed to marry him so I can't back out....right?

*****************************************************************

IM BACK GUYS BETTER THAN FUCKING EVERY IM FINE COVID TOOK ME TOTALLY DOWN SUN OF A BITCH...LOVE YOU GUYS