Chapter 3 Page 5

I look into his eyes and see little pieces of us together this is insane i feel crazy...how could I not remember this, this is the first time I felt like I could trust Nikki really trust him.

"You do?" his tall figure hangs over me and looks me deep in my eyes making me just nod and that seems like it's enough for him.

"I'm so happy to hear that, Sophie" he smiles bright, but then again there is this feeling in my stomach like I can't take it...like I can't Handel it. he looks at me knowing something is up but I can't disappoint him again telling him 'something doesn't feel right'   He looks so happy.

"I love you".....I love you those 3 words I feel like the Sophie I remember would love that would jump around his neck making her thoughts run crazy, but this Sophie i have right now says to be careful that he might hurt me again...not only do I remember our love back I also remember our pain and sorry but the pain is overruling things pretty much. 

"Sophie?"

Sophie Sophie Sophie Sophie....yeah...Sophie,you there? my head is spinning and it's not a bad feeling it's a feeling of control. I look into Nikki's beautiful eyes that could make me melt and he shows me a little black box and opens the door to the apartment showing everything like i had in my mind it was blurred but now everything is so clear omg...the old sofa where  we used to brain storm...the kitchen me and Nikki laughed and fought in..how did he do this all.

"Nikki wow I-" I shut up as soon as I meet his eyes making him sit on one Knee

"I knew you'd come back and this time I don't have some stupid sharpy and a ribbon I have the real deal and Sophie, I love you with all my heart I wan't to be with you forever and work together and be free of the hate and pain we felt." Nikki takes a big sigh and opens the black box showing...my moms wedding ring? but how?

"Will you marry me?" I sit on my knees and take his hands putting the box to the side.

"Nikki I-"

***********************************************************************