page 26

*WARNING SMUT*

As I could feel Nikki getting hard underneath me I decided to stand up and take his hand, going to his car.

"Are you sure, Sophie?" Nikki asks looking me up and down. I nod and we go in the back seat.

"I love you, Sophie." Nikki says holding onto my hips while I try to get on top of him.

"I love you to" I say blushing. I unbuckle his jeans and he starts to take of my clothes as well. Feeling his fingers remember every inch of my body.

"Your fucking beautiful" Nikki growls when takes my lingerie off.

"Shut up" I say shy, for the first time in a long time.

His finger starts to play with my area and we can't keep our eyes off of each other feeling totally and utterly consumed by one another.

I close my eyes feeling his touch even more. I feel him enter as soon as i sit on him and he keeps his eyes on me seeing if I'm okay taking his size.

"You good?" he asks panting. I nod and a smirk appears on his face seeing me enjoy every single thrust he overwhelms me with.

I swing my head back holding onto his strong shoulders feeling his sweat on my hands feeling so hot, you, wild and free. we move up and down and i can feel the car shake making us both laugh. Its like im high....but not on drug but on Fucking Nikki Sixx. 

I can feel my walls tighten around him and i close my eyes letting a moan escape my mouth making Nikki smirk and go even harder letting me Moan over and over again. as soon as we both feel like we are going to cum he takes my throat and pulls it towards him making me look into his Green eyes seeing right through his eyes and seeing all the nasty shit he wants to do.

"i want you to look at me while you cum, knowing that no one will ever fuck you like I can." he says panting and moaning not breaking the eye contact.

"aagh-fuck Nikki aahn." I turn my gaze to the side but he forcefully graps the back of my neck back to him liking his lips.

"f-ucking, keep your eyes on mine, only mine." I look at him and he goes on.

"cause you're fucking, mine!" he says going harder making us moan so hard that by know the whole parking lot has heard us. we hold onto each other while i feel Nikki release inside of me feeling i'm covering him with my cum. i get of his dick and we get dressed and i get pulled back to Nikki.

"I love you, Sophie" he looks at me seriously and kisses me feeling his tired full pink lips on mine.

*******************************************************************************

o m g it happend ,sorry i haven't been posting but i'm in a cooking school and its been really busy.