page 41

I look at Tommy and see him look down and then walk back again yelling.

"should I ask someone else to stand up there with me or what?" Tommy says looking at Vince and Mick.

"Don't look at me, dude" Vince says.

"I'll do it, Drummer" Mick says getting up with a sigh.

"No, you know what I already got the fucking rings so lets go." Nikki says making Tommy scoff and walk out of the room and leaving just me and Nikki alone.

"Nikki, I need to tell you something" I say holding both of his hands and looking down" He nods and I get all my courage together and i take a deep breath.

"I'm uuhm...seeing someone, Nikki" I say looking at him but he nods takes his jacket almost falls over the table and walks out.

I sigh and walk after him seeing Jake at the end of the stairs seeing that he will introduce himself to Nikki. I wave my arms around mouthing no but he ignores me making Nikki stop by taking his arm.

"Hi you must be, Nikki?" Jake says making Nikki look at him like he's a fucking fool.

"Who the fuck are you, stick?" Jake nods and raises his eyebrows.

"I'm Sophie's boyfriend, nice to meet you." Jake gives Nikki his hand and Nikki looks over his shoulder right into my eyes.

"Ow fucking hell is it now, Jake?" Nikki says laughing and giving Jake a hard handshake.

"Nikki I-"" No, no Sophie really wow." Nikki looks at me and bites his lip but i see an expression of sadness.

"PICTURE'S EVERYONE!!" Tommy shouts from the backdoor of this big ass hotel.

"JUST US GUYS AND SOPHIE FIRST" Tommy yells making Nikki take my waist and help me outside.

"I might not bring her back, haha" Nikki says making Jake mumble something but he does nothing.

We all get outside for the picture and I see Tommy sharing some death stares with Nikki while Heather just ignores him, Knowing this is typical Nikki. And to be honest Nikki was so fucked up that day. I couldn't believe he was shooting up at Tommy's wedding. we all thought it was just that he couldn't stand to see someone else be happy. So We all took it personally.

**********************************************************

ugh