Chapter 2 Page 33

NIKKI'S POV

I start to wake up from all the drug they gave me to calm down, I sit up but I'm shocked to see Mick sit at the end of my bed making me gasp.

"What the fuck Mick you-" I feel Mick's fist hit my face and then he takes the hospital clothe im wearing and starts shaking me yelling in my face.

"YOU DID THIS TO MY DAUGHTER YOU FUCKING BASTER YOU'LL BURN FOR THIS YOU!" the security walks in and take mick forcefully back making me stand up and yell as well.

"STOP THE MAN IS FUCKING SICK, PLUS I DESERVE THIS" Mick looks at me and start to cry making me walk to him and take him into my arms feeling him grip onto me so tight.

"I'm so sorry Mick..." he starts to cry hard and all I can do is stand there numb feeling the same pain he has but even worse...I'm the one that caused it.

"have you seen her?" Mick all of a sudden pushes me back.

"no, I just woke up from the meds I-"

"I don't care what you have, come!" Mick shouts at me showing the way to Sophie's room.

I walk into the room and as soon as I see her I fall onto my knees next to her bed holding onto her hand.

"Baby?" I look at her stomach and then back at mick.

"What?" he snaps.

"Sophie is three weeks pregnant...we had no Idea If I would've know I would've never took'n that pill I just-"

"JUST SHUT UP!" Mick breaks.

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF UR ACTION, WHIT OR WHITEOUT THE BABY YOU COULD'VE KILLED HER NIKKI THE BABY DOESN'T CHANGE A THING, AND THE FACT THAT YOU THINK IT WOULD MAKES YOU SO MUCH OF A WORSE PERSON YOU ALREADY ARE....NOW GET OUT !YOU ARE NOT SEEING HER EVER AGAIN! I SHOULD'VE NEVER BROUGHT HER OR INTRODUCED HER TO YOU CAUSE LOOK HOW IT FUCKED UP HER LIFE!" I look at Mick and I feel my body starting to shake...He is right every word.

*************************************************************************