Chapter 2 Page 47

"WHO AM I? your words have wounded me now and in the past they have hurted my soul. I've spent years, stitching the holes, just to have you rip them open, time and time again? I've taken the blows...of knowing you overdosed and cheated and lied and manipulated so many people, I've taken the jabs you took out of my heart and soul, that most people don't even know, the wounds you've caused that I don't tell you I'ts like i'm under your spell. Somehow I got addicted to the pain and the hell you put me through but now I'm done...I'm not that naive girl anymore I'm done!" I look at Nikki and stand up and walking out the door hearing things behind me break making my tears form in melody with the fresh rain that fall down on my face.

Nikki was A storm, and storms devastate..but every time he hurted me, I was the one holding my breath and bear the hurricane; repeating to myself "one more change"..."one more breath"...just one more and he'll be fixed...I would fix him. Until now this one day that I can't hold my breath any longer.  

I'm half a stormy evening one tear stained night, two minutes and five seconds away from breaking down.

but I realize that I can't fix anyone until I have fixed myself.....

**********************************************************