page 32

*SOPHIE'S POV*

I can see mick and Tommy and heather (his girlfriend he met...that night) walk to the bar of the hospital to get my release papers to go...I don't know where i will go. Can't go to Nikki because he isn't fucking here. For the past 2 months i've been in the hospital he called once and visited once to tell me i was stupid for getting into that car that i could've ended up like my dad...and poor poor Razz.

"Sophie?" heathers pops her head inside my room giving me small smile.

"We can go." she says bring the wheelchair inside because my legs are still sore from the accident.

"Look at you, faster than the wind." Tommy says getting behind my wheelchair and running around.

"Tommy! please stop" i say serious, making the fun on his face vanish while i put on my black sunglasses and a hoodie to cover me so the paparazzi won't see me.

But as soon as the doors from the hospital open the camera flashes start to flicker off making me feel noshes.

"Fuck off, asshole's!" Tommy yells.

"Sophie? where is Nikki- What happend that night? where you on drugs?" they start to interrupt each other and pushing until Mick yells.

"Get the fuck out of here will ya! whe has been through hell." a man scoffs and says.

"yeah right and how do we know that she wasn't the reason of the accident." Hearing that i try to stand up and Tommy helps me get in the car.

"Please just one answer?" i look at them and nod.

"Are you and Nikki still together?" i look at mick and he looks down.

"he wants ready to love me, and i wasn't ready to be hurt over and over so. no we aren't together anymore and i don't know where he is so if you would please move out of the way so i could go home and get some rest." i say "sure, thank you and sorry". i get in the cab and Mick comes next to not saying a word just holding onto my hand.

"I'll take your stuff from his house you wait in the car" Mick says making me nod and look outside the window feeling scared to be in a car and being scared to face the fact that i'm still here and Razz isn't and what about Vince...?

We get to Nikki's house and i wait in the car looking at the big white mansion he got.

i see mick ring the door bell and Nikki opens it seeing his face for the first time again in 2 months and he looks like shit.

i can see Nikki and Mick argeu and Mick pushing against Nikki chest preventing him from coming to the car. but i step out myself.

"Sophie" he says looking at me but not like he used to look at me.

"I'll get my stuff Mick" i say walking inside getting Nikki to help me up the stairs smelling the liquor and sweat that makes me sick.

*****************************************************************

wow