Chapter 2 Page 39

After talking some more to Vince it actually calmed me down a little bit...weird enough but it did...Nikki doesn't seem to happy about it.

"Nikki?" I ask look at him while we wait for Mick to get the car.

"Hm?" He says making me walk to him and hug him.

"I'm sorry" I say making him immediately hugging me back...I feel safe but when he let's me go I don't it's weird...I-

"Kiss me" I say making Nikki frown and look at me for assuring. I grab onto his leather jacket making the feeling of it bring back the familiar scent and touch. I tiptoe up to Nikki and he kisses me...feeling his soft and tender lips beg for more, pushing his tongue against my lips asking for entrance...and I let it. Our saliva is getting together and I feel his hands touch my ass and that's the moment I step away out of breath...feeling the parking lot turn around me.

"Sophie, I'm sorry?" Nikki says out of breath stepping closer to me but I stop him...he gives me such a safe feeling and a feeling I might remember but as soon as I let go of him everything becomes a blur again...I need more. I see Mick drive around with the car and go toward him.

"Mick I forgot something in my room I'll be right back" Mick nods and unbuckles his seat belt.

"No, Nikki will come with me" I smile at Nikki making him smirk, does he know what I want...what my body needs. It feels like my body needs to remember to, every touch. I Take Nikki's hand and we go back into the elevator...i don't do anything afraid he doesn't get what i want from him. His body is leaning against the elevator wall making his eyes seem darker whit his hair and his smirk on his face looking down on me...I think he know's exactly what I want.

***********************************************