Page 65

"Oh so It's my fault Skylar is sick?" Nikki comes closer to me seeing he is as broken as I am.

"Nikki, It's okay to feel pain and to care about something else then just yourself I-" 

"How the fuck do you dare, I just asked you to marry and I don't care enough?" I look at Nikki and back at the ground.

"You are the only person I ever let in and this is what I get in return? why are you always protecting Vince and being there for him but when I told you about that girl what happend with Tommy you flipped...do you have feelings for Vince, Sophie?" I run my hand through my hair and It's insane that i even have to think about it but the night that Vince saved me and helped me and then well...kissed me I can't get it out of my head but I tried so hard, But it keeps coming back.

"Sophie?!" Nikki speaks up.

"God, I don't Know!" I say whitout thinking.

"are you fucking Kidding me, Sophie?" I look at the ground but Nikki grabs my chin and make me look at him.

"you lying bitch" Nikki let's go of my chin and walks to the door.

"Nikki, please it was just he kissed me and I backed away but I just you where so fucked up and I-"

"WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THAT MICK WAS YOU'RE DAD YOU WHERE PRETTY FUCKED UP YOURSELF BUT I SUPPORTED YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING EVEN WHEN THOSE GUYS ALMOST RAPED YOU, YOU ALMOST GOT KILLED BECAUSE OF VINCE AND NOW YOU TELL ME YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM AND KISSED HIM?!" Nikki comes back in my face to prove his point.

"Don't do this , Nikki-"

"what!" Nikki cuts me off.

"don't put words in my mouth that i never said." He looks at me and laughs.

"yeah because I'm the drug addict right? is that what you think?" I shake my head no and I can feel a tear escape my eyes but i know damn well I don't deserve any pity.

"you're fucking crying? you're the one that is allowed to cry? I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Nikki yells holding my face with his hands.

"I was going to marry you...but this it changed everything" I shake my head no but he nods.

"go to Vince, Because I don't want you here" Nikki scoffs and walks off.

"No, you don't mean that...Nikki you fucked up so many times you fucked others and when I give one kiss that I backed out of it's a big drama I-"

"YOU ARE NOT ME! WHEN I FUCKED THOSE OTHERS IT DIDN'T MEAN SHIT BUT I KNOW WHEN YOU KISS OR FEEL SOMTHING IT'S REAL, YOU FUCKING MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS TRUE AND REAL AND ALIVE SO NOW FUCK OFF AND GO TO VINCE FOR ALL I CARE IT'S DONE WE ARE OVER!" Nikki walks inside slamming the door shut making me stand there like I've just been told someone died...what did i do omg.

*******************************************************************