page 35

"It's not your fault, Vince." i say letting go of the hug going to sit next to Mick who gives me small smile and leans his head back.

"I got uuhm the lyrics, I made a couple of adjustments, but...I think you may like 'em." Nikki says handing over some paper cheats to Vince.

"Home sweet Home?" Vince asks looking at Nikki and me.

"it's been too long, Buddy." Nikki gives Vince a small smile.

"Here." Nikki get out a black serving plate with white lines on them making me scoff and shake my head no.

"Have a bump with me." Nikki says proudly with a big smile on his face.

"I just got out of fucking jail." Vince says seriously making us all turn silent and awkward. Nikki turns to me and raises his eyebrows.

"Fine, your an asshole" Vince says going to the serving plate and sniffing a line up.

"wane show him the melody?" Nikki says to Mick and Tommy.

"Wait! Vince don't It-" I stop talking when Vince start to hold his head and coughs making him run to the trashcan next to the brown old couch Mick and me are sitting on. Nikki looks weird at us and i sigh and stand up wanting to go to him but Nikki places his foot on the table to block my way.

"What the fuck was that?" Vince says throwing up.

"That was smack." Nikki says proud making tommy and Mick scoff.

"You guys slip me smack, and i'm the fucking problem?" Vince says getting up and kicking the table making some bottles shatter on the floor. I look at him and loot back at Nikki who i looking down.

"Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I'm a monster. I killed Razzle and almost Sophie, Yeah. could have happend to any one of you!" Vince shouts getting out of the studio and slamming the door.

I kick Nikkis leg away and i scoff.

"Nice Job Nikki." I sigh and walk out.

********************************************************

poor Vince.