Chapter 2 Page 41

I look at Nikki and take a step back putting my skirt back on...I look at him and scoff. he looks at me and asks me what's wrong making him look even more like a bastard.

"You...You!" Nikki comes up to me trying to calm me down but I start to lose my shit going back and forth. Nikki keeps asking me whats wrong and to be fair all i can see is him laying on the floor...dead?

"What the hell why do you take drugs!" I fall to the ground and falls with me holding me against my will..

"Ssh Sophie, it's okay...shh I'm here with you don't worry." He try's to calm me down but all I can do is panic and feel so lost and scared....scared of losing him. The nurse said that my memories would come back in pieces making my head a mess...I guess she was right.

"Sophie, I love you...you are safe now I-" I scoff and open the door making Nikki jump in his pants following me, making me bump into Mick. He asks If I'm okay and I confusingly nod seeing Nikki come after me.

"You are Safe, Sophie" He repeats but thats it.

"IT TOOK YOU WHAT TWO CAR ACCIDENTS A BABY AND A CONCUSSION TO FINALLY REALIZE THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF ME, AND MAKE SURE I'M SAFE....WHAT THE HELL NIKKI IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I feel tears steam down my face and Mick takes me and hugs me feeling my back is sweaty...he looks at Nikki and scoff's.

"She just got out of a coma and is repairing herself...and you think that Sex is the solution?"

"She wanted it to-" Nikki says making Mick shout.

"SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANT'S, SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS...IT IS UP TO YOU TO KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR HER AND PROTECT HER FOR ONCE IN UR DAMN LIFE!" Nikki scoff and slides his hands in his hair nodding trying to keep the tears down.

"I HAVE LOVED HER LIKE A MAD PERSON. ONE MISTAKE AND YOU ARE BLAMING THIS ALL ON ME?" I look at Nikki and then back at Mick.

"One mistake, she got in the car the first time because of you...the second time she got in the car for you again...and let's not talk about how many overdoses you got in a year...but yeah one mistake" Mick scoffs takes my hand and walks me out of the hall bringing us to the lobby of the hospital to the elevators.

"MICK IS UR FATHER!" I hear Nikki yell.

**************************************************************