page 9

"Nikki don't" i say begging him to not hurt Alex, because i know he can.

Alex looks at me and then at Nikki.

"you want her? she's yours man" Alex says trying to get out of Nikki's grip.

"you asshole" i say kicking in between his legs. making him fall to the ground.

"bitch" he says in a little voice making Nikki kick him in the face.

I laugh and take Nikki's hand dragging him back to the apartment.

"ill get my stuff and I'm out BASTERD I HATE YOU!" i yell going upstairs.

Before Nikki and I enter i give him a peck on the cheek, he looks at me shocked but gives me small smile making sure i don't regret it.

"i also kicked him" he says making his lips pout, letting me know i should kiss him. I slap against his chest and we laugh.

"no really thank you Nikki, he was abusive and toxic. but i never dared to fight back, and if i told Mick he would only feel guilty so can we keep this between us?" i ask hoping he will understand. but  instead he hugs me and i can smell the alcohol and sweat but that is what makes him so hot.

"uuhm Nikki?" i say confused.

"sorry, i just wanted to hug you I'm sorry i usually don't do this but uuhm. would like to stay here? until you have you're stuff of course and found another place to life at?" His sweet words make me light up and forget just for a moment that Mick would kill me.

"uuhm are you sure?" i ask him, not wanting to push him.

"yeah sure, you're cool so i won't mind, you are 18 right?" he asks quickly, i laugh and nod.

"okay sweet, i have a roommate" he laughs going inside.

"shhh!" i pinch him and he just smiles

and damn Nikki Fucking Sixx that smile is going to be the end of me someday.

******************************************************************

*they are getting closer and closer ;))))))))*