Chapter 2 Page 17

The next morning I wake up to Nikki mumbling things around the room.

"Good morning" I say getting just a nod back from him.

"I need to talk to you..." Nikki come's and sits down on the bed.

"Uh okay " I scouch closer to him and he takes me into his lap.

"you know I love you right?" Nikki says resting his head against mine locking eye's deeper then we ever did before.

"Yeah I do" Nikki puts me back on the bed and goes to sit infront of me on one knee.

"Sophie Mars Rolling" He says making me laugh and see his small smile in the corner of his lips.

"Would you do me the fucking honer to be my wife and marry me, for real this time no more bullshit I swear" I can't help but smile and laugh when he shows me a marker with a white ribbon around it.

"It's all that fucking prick had, I promise you will a get a big one when we go back home" Nikki says clearly being pissed at the guy who gave it to him.

"It's perfect" I say wanting to hug him but he stops me.

"The answer miss Rolling?" He says making me blush.

"o I'm sorry but to you It's Miss Sixx, of course I will marry you " Nikki laugh and picks me up spinning us around the room and kissing me.

"I would love to fuck your brains out right now but we have some family of mine to meet" I pout at him making him laugh.

"Get you're gorgeous ass dressed and meet me in the car" Nikki wants to walk out but I stop him by gripping the back of his leather  jacked.

"Sophie" Nikki whimpers as soon as i take off his shirt that I was wearing.

"I don't feel like showering alone...maybe my fiance would like to join me I-"

"fuck it"

"whoe!" Nikki runs to me and picks me up starting to kiss my neck caring me to the shitty bathroom this place has. Nikki puts me down and turn on the water starting strip right infront of me...seeing his muscled body and his tattoos dripping in sweat already.

******************************************************************