page 24

"Oh, that song." His mother says hugging Nikki even tighter making Nikki close his eyes...Maybe this is good?

"The one about 'looks that kill'." She says Smiling and letting go of Nikki, placing her one hand on his cheek looking eye to eye.

"It's about me, Isn't it, Frankie?" She looks deep into his eyes Smiling.

Nikki comes back to earth and backs away from her touch, looks directly at me and then back at his mother making her smile at me.

"Is that Your Girlfriend? Frankie?" She say looking back at Nikki.

"THAT'S NOT MY FUCKING NAME!"  throwing the bottle of jack on the ground Nikki yells. taking my hand and dragging me away making everybody look at us and making doc Chase us.

"Nikki! hold on will ya." Doc says and Nikki stops once Doc is infront of him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Nikki yells making his grip on my arm and putting his finger in doc's face.

"I thought it would help. You and Sophie have been living on each other pain and i thought it was because of your past so I-" Nikki laughs and looks dead mad at Doc and yells.

"I fucking trusted you with my problems with Sophie, but you are not my Fucking father and you are not my fucking friend. you are just another leech with your hands in my pockets who wouldn't be standing here right now , unless you were getting something out of it, so just fuck off, Doc and stay away from Sophie!" Nikki takes my hand and walks out yelling.

"You're fucking fired!" Nikki keeps walking to his car but i stop him.

"Nikki stop! you can't drive like this-" "LIKE FUCKING WHAT HM?" he comes closer to my face yelling.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, AND YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE. WHY WOULD YOU? IM JUST LIKE YOURE FATHER RIGHT? AN ADDICT!" Nikki walks past me and gets into his car driving away seeing his car go faster and faster.

*************************************************

❤❤❤