Chapter 2 Page 10

*THE DAY OF THE LUNCH*

I've been walking up and down these past few hours thinking about the dinner with Nikki...he looked so happy to see me, happier then before.

"Sophie, are you ready?" I hear Jake call from outside the bathroom.

"Uhm yeah just a minute!" I shout back jumping into my flower short dress. I do my hair the I recently cut and I just comb it through trying to look at my best. I add some mascara and some gloss but the gloss falls out of my hands as soon as i hear the doorbell.

"Sophie, He is here!" Jake yells at me.

"YEAH I KNOW!" I shout seeing Jake give me a side look.

"Sorry" I say frowning. I open the door and prepaer myself to see Roxie at Nikki's arm...but as soon as the door opens and my eyes land on him, I'ts only him I see?

"Nikki, uuhm where is Roxie?" I ask looking left and right.

"Fuck me" Nikki says looking me up and down.

"Nikki?" I repeat making Jake step in.

"Hey, dude whats popping?" Jake give's Nikki a bro hug and Nikki's face is gold worthy.

"Party?" Nikki says pointing at my dress. I look at him and I start looking confused...witch I'am.

"uuhm yeah, we uuhm where celebrating you're wedding and uhm..." I want to continue but Nikki walks inside, well let's himself in.

"Yeah about that, I wanted to tell you but uuhm you were to busy forgetting about me so uh I-"

"Wait what?" I interrupt him seeing Jake close the door and go hide in the kitchen.

"Nikki, what the hell is going on, and why do you have marks again I-"

"ugh god Sophie can't you just give it a fucking rest?" I look at Nikki and I see he is boiling of anger again.

"Why are you so fucking pissed all the time, I fucking came back Nikki for you and all I get is the fucking same shit all the fucking time. that I was the one that left that I wasn't true to you?!" I say leaving some space to breath and pick my words carefully.

"I gave you everything u fucking asked for Nikki, even if I didn't want to...it came to a point, where I couldn't fucking breath because of the love I was graving from you! I wanted to cry so many fucking times but couldn't...u didn't let me and I didn't let myself." I say getting my hands through my hair.

"Why are you fucking telling me this now?" Nikki shouts getting a reaction right back.

"BECAUSE THE MOMENT I STARTED SPEAKING, WAS THE MOMENT I STOPPED BEING SHOWERED WITH LOVE!...So I stopped speaking" I look at Nikki and he sighs being totally speechless.

******************************************************************