Chapter 2 Page 5

Standing infront of the mirror seeing the sun hiding behind the big oak tree in Micks Garden gives me a soft feeling and a feeling of 'you only live one's and you have to make the best out off it' I'm you now I have to make a paradise of it I'm able to....But I really do need Nikki I love him and I would die for him and now i know he would do the same for me...he always did but I was to busy with not believing him. I walk to my suitcase on the bed and take jeans with rips and a black top putting my hair with a red hairband and putting mascara and red lipstick on and his favorite perfume 'summer night' I walk over to the mirror to fix the last bits and put on my white sneakers I take my sigarrets and walk down seeing Mick asleep on the couch whit luney toons on. I walk over to him give him a kiss on his head and head out the door taking the bike i left here I feel the warmth on my back hearing the birds sing and feeling the evening breeze and the sunset colors around me.

I Arrive at Nikki's place and he is already outside, sitting in his black jeans and ripped shirt with a bottle of jack and his hair wild and crazy. as soon as he sees me he gets up and hides his laugh with his hand.

"Hi Stranger" I say getting of my bike.

"You have a Bicycle? " Nikki laugh giving him a small push on his chest.

"Yeah so?" he nods his head no in defeat and looks at me.

"you look beautiful" I smile and look around seeing Roxie's car.

"Is Roxie home?" I ask seeing him nod no and taking a big sip from his Jack Daniels.

"Let's go" Nikki takes my hand and leads me to his car.

"Where are we going?" I say in awe.

"What about I don't tell you?" Nikki turn to me grabbing my face between his hands.

The cold feeling from his hands give's me shivers his scent is already on me he is my drugs my heroine and I hate myself for just realizing this. Nikki wants to come closer and so do I but as soon as I tiptoe toward him a loud bang sounds.

"Sophie, Hi!" I turn around and see Roxie in nothing but his shirt.

"Roxie-" I want to say but she cut me off.

"Nikki babe have fun and please be home fast I miss you rrrr" She runs to Nikki and to my surprise he picks her up and he kisses her making the tears in my eyes visible.

"I love you Nik" She says making my heart ache.

"Right back at ya" Nikki says making me frown.

"Bye guys" Roxie runs back Inside and now I'm the one that is holding in my laughter.

"Yeah yeah sexy I know let's go" Nikki says getting in the car, and so do I.

************************************************************************