Chapter 2 Page 35

I walk into, Sophie's room and go sit next to her. keeping the door in sight if Mick arrives. I look at her soft skin and her beautiful lashes her everything...I place my hand on her stomach and start to speak.

"Hey there little thing..I'm so gratefull that you are here...but I'm sorry We need to leave you so soon...you where my shot to prove I'm not a monster but, I think everyone knows I am. Ur mom would've been so happy with you and would've loved you like no other mom would. I'm so sorry" I lay my head on her stomach feeling my intire body turn inside out of pain, grieve and sorrow.

"I love you both so much...but I will always choose her...I love you thingy but...I can't lose the angel that saved me, I own it to her...to save her now" I kiss her belly bottom and stand up getting my shit together. But when I go to kiss her cheek I feel her squeezing my hand making my heart literally stop for a second.

"Sophie?!" I look at her and see her eyes slowly opening.

"Where am I?" She looks soft around making me fall to my knees in happiness.

"You are fine, you are at the hospital." I smile at her going in for a Kiss but she pulls away.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?" Se looks at me and there it is...nothing, she used to look at me with love and now its like it's been erased...and I gave her the rubber.

"I'm Nikki...you're-"

"Sophie?!" Mick walks in seeing her eyes light up.

"Mick thank god" she puts her hand out to Mick and he hugs her..making me step back and back...and back. This is my karma isn't it? the bad and fucked up shit I did..this is how i will pay for it, losing Sophie and my unborn child...the devil doesn't knock because he was inside of me all this time...how fucked am I.

*********************************************************