Chapter 2 Page 26

NIKKI'S POV

The little fight me and Sophie had made me thin for the first fucking time what I wanted in my life...well obviously i want her but i never thought i would have to worry about her wanting me...I something in her eyes that i never say before....It was anger towards love and me. it's just weird because you live day to day and nothing changes but when you look...when I look back things have changed so much for me...Sophie happend my sudden craving to have a kid with her, but i love her and I don't understand why doesn't want it...I took alot of drugs yeah but Im clean...cleaner. I sit down placing my hands in my hair seeing the beautiful sunset behind the mountains trying to hide for the moon to let it be his time to shine...Sophie is my moon and my sun, she is my whole fucking world but what the hell do I have to do for her to know it...

"Nikki?" her soft voice calls out my name making me turn my head and give her a smile making her walk over and sit in between my legs on the grass.

"about that baby Nikki.." I look at her and I already see the answer pressed to her face

"I know...you don't want it" she sighs and looks infront of her seeing her black hair dance with the wind she is my light my bird my freedom...but what am I to her?

"You do love me right?" she looks at me and scoffs.

"Of course I do why would you ask something like that you know I do" she stands up and I nod.

"Then why won't you have a child of mine I-"

"FUCKING HELL NIKKI I SAID NO!" she shouts and walks inside slamming the door making my anger burn up inside of me...I don't know if i wanna be with someone who just want's there own damn way. I get up and take my keys out of my pocket driving to the nearest bar to clear my head and to get things straight.

******************************************************