Imagine#2 Pt 2

I was really nervous but really excited for this date. I picked out the perfect outfit. At least I think, it was a sweater that says love wins on it and was kind of a crop top with leggings that say the words pink running down the side. I was wearing cute grey boots with it too. I got a text from Benny that said he was here.

"Bye mom." I said as I headed out, she was the only one home, thank the lord. My dad would have never allowed it.

"Bye sweetie! Be safe and have fun." "I will don't worry." I headed out the door. I stopped there was a jaguar outside my house (A car not an animal). I walked up to it and opened the door to the passenger side.

"Is this your car?" I asked with a shocked expression plastered all over my face. "No I stole it." "What!" I freaked out a little but I then realized it was sarcasm.

"Oh ha ha." I said with a sour face. Benny laughed, "Nice house you got there." "Oh thanks, nice car you got here." He laughed, I put my seat belt on and he put his arm on the seat to turn himself around so he could see what was behind him while he was backing out. Benny was actually a good driver, I don't know what I was expecting. I was expecting to never meet him in my life but that still happened.

We arrived at the theater and took our seats. We got a medium bag of popcorn but me being me I started eating it before the movie started.

"Y/n stop eating the popcorn." "But it's so good, it's addicting!" "Stop the movie hasn't even started yet, no more." "Ok, I'll try."

We were seeing the move Spiderman into the Spider-verse. I wanted to see this movie really bad. When I thought Benny was distracted with the previews I reached my hand over to the popcorn bag but he slapped my hand away. I just huffed and pouted in my chair.

The movie started and I couldn't see anything. It was actually good so far. At the beginning Spiderman died and I literally started crying.

"Y/n are you crying." Benny whispered.

"Yes, it's sad. I love Spiderman." Benny just laughed at me.

During the movie I kept reaching in the popcorn bag and pulling out popcorn. There was one part where an animated spider came on screen and I turned into Benny's shoulder. I hate spiders with a passion, I couldn't even look at an animated spider.

"Are you scared of spiders?" "Yes, very." "Oh, well I'll tell you when the part is over." "Thanks." Benny tapped me on the shoulder to tell me the part was over.

Benny put his arm around me and I leaned in closer to his chest. He took my hand and started rubbing the back of it with his thumb, it was so soothing. The movie was over and the lights turned on.

"Benny what did you do?! How did all of that popcorn get on your lap?" "That wasn't me that was you!" He said, I started laughing. I have no memory of doing this. "No it wasn't Benny that was you." I said laughing. "No Y/n I saw you do it." "What? I did not do that." "Yes, you did. Now there is a mess everywhere." "Just wipe it on the floor, it's fine!" He rolled his eyes. "What? That's what I always do." Benny laughed and wiped the popcorn off of him on to the floor. We threw the rest of the popcorn away in the trash outside of the theater.

"That was a pretty good movie." I said. "Yeah it was." He said. We were walking towards Benny's car and started laughing because I was doing a batman impression that was actually really good.

He dropped me off at home. "I had a really good time tonight Y/n." "I did too." "We should do this again sometime." "Yeah, we should."

Benny licked his lips, which is a habit of his. And looked into my eyes, then to my lips. He leaned in and I leaned in too. Our lips met with a connection that I've never felt before. It was a long deep kiss that felt so good to finally get out. We pulled away to catch our breath.

"Goodnight Y/n. See you on Monday." "Goodnight Benny." I stepped out of the car with a smile on my face. Nothing on my mind but the amazing night and the amazing kiss with the most amazing guy.

Benny POV

Man that kiss, was amazing. She was amazing, this night was amazing. I guess the water bottle was right.