Imagine#7

I was sitting with my friend Bella at a Blue Jackets game. During halftime we stayed in our seats to talk. The screen was showing the kiss cam, I don't get my hopes up when they show the kiss cam or the normal cam. In all of my years of going to these games it has never once landed on me.

Except for today, they showed the kiss cam on me and the guy next to me.

He was cute, scratch that, hot. His skin was tan he looked mixed, he had chocolate brown eyes, and a LA dodgers hat on. I thought why not he was cute.

I went in for the kiss and man was it good. I don't know what it was but I just felt something in the kiss, it was like sparks igniting.

I could hear everybody from the crowd go "oooo." In the background, I finally pulled away from the kiss. It was a long deep kiss and we were both into it. The guy pulled and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Benny Rodriguez." He stuck out his hand.

"I'm Y/n L/n." I smiled back and shook his hand. I started to blush, I like his name and his smile.

"Do you mind if I give you a call sometime?" Benny asked.

"Well, you need my number to do that."

"Then could I get your number?'

"Yes you may."

I put my number in his phone and turned back to Bella who was wiggling her eyebrows at me. I heard Benny's friends talking to him.

"Man, Benny, I wish I could pick up girls like you." "Shut it Squints!" Benny said.

"Yeah yeah how do you do that?" "I don't know, I guess I got lucky." Benny said, he turned and smiled at me. I gave him a smile back.