Part 12

Benny and I lived in the same apartment we've been together for three years. I walked in the apartment and saw Benny sitting at the table.

"Hey babe how was your day?" He asked, "it was good." I said running up the stairs to our room I needed to grab something. I opened the door and saw a huge spider. "Ahhhh!" I screamed, I kind of felt bad for our neighbors, they probably aren't to happy about my screaming. Benny came running in the room.
"What! What is?" He was looking around frantically to see if he could find out what's wrong.
I pointed towards the spider. "Spider!"

"Oh my god y/n you are unbelievable. The spider isn't even the size of a grape." All spiders looked the same to me, big and scary. I have a phobia of spiders, if I get even a little bit close to a spider I'll faint.

Benny grabbed a tissue from the tissue box in our bathroom and went up to it and killed it. When he walked by me to get to the bathroom he put the tissue in my face. "Hey y/n look what I got." "Get that thing away from me!" I backed up a little. I looked at the tissue and I think I saw it move. I started to feel lightheaded my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I was out like a light.

I woke up to the light shaking of Benny, "y/n are you ok?" I sat up, and put my hand to my head. "Yeah, I'm fine what happened?" "You passed out when you saw the spider, you hit you head on the ground pretty hard."

"And you didn't catch me why?" "It was either you and the spider would be closer to you or me just flushing the spider." "I think you made the right and that you should get me an ice pack." Benny gave me an ice pack that he already had in his hand. "Oh, mr prepared I see." I laughed, he laughed too. I placed the ice pack on the back of my head where it hurt. I winced because I accidentally hit it to hard.

"Oh does my poor baby need a hug." I nodded with my puppy dog eyes. "Come here princessa." He said in his Spanish accent, which I always loved.
"I love you." Benny said, "I love you too."

A/n
Hey sorry I've been gone for so long writers block hit me. I'll try to post more. Thank you for all the reads, I appreciate it.