Benny the Brother

I was going over to my best friend Clarise's house to hangout. "Don't mind my dumb brother, he is just messing around with some other girl." Clarise always makes her brother sound like a hoe, which I don't really blame him because he is attractive although I would never tell Clarise that. I decided to stay for a sleepover at her house. We were in her basement and it was about midnight, I was a little slap happy. "Bro what if, what if I kissed your brother." I burst out laughing, what was I saying. Clarise burst out laughing. "Who would want to kiss him?" She said wheezing.

"Oh, I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" I fell on the floor and snorted laughing, we both started laughing some more and now I had tears coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard. Clarise's brother came down. "Are you guys ok? Do I need to call someone." I tried getting up while still laughing. I fell while I was getting up which made us laugh harder. "I can't, I can't, I can't." I smacked the floor from laughing too hard. "Y/n calm down, nothing is that funny."

"You're right Benny." I tried regaining myself but then I started laughing again. "I'm done, I'm done, I'm done." I finally calmed down but still vulnerable to another outburst. Benny went back upstairs while Clarise and I went to bed. Clarise was snoring and I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to get up and go sleep in her room. I walked by Benny playing video games. I rubbed my eyes to try to get the tiredness out of them. "Benny why are you up so late?" He shrugged still focusing on his game. "What are you playing?" I got a little interested and sat next to him on the couch.

"It's a better two player game but all my friends are asleep, unless you want to play."

"Sure why not, but I'm warning you, I've only had a Wii." Benny laughed and handed me a controller. He showed me how to connect to the game. Apparently he was playing Call of Duty. "Ok, so how do I shoot the gun." Benny showed me all of the controls touching my hands a couple of times. I gave him a bashful look. We probably played for another hour or so but we eventually fell asleep or so I assumed because Clarise was yelling at me all of a sudden and the room was now bright with light. "Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BROTHER!" I jolted awake and realized that I was on top of Benny. "Oh shit, Clarise let me explain."

"NO, GET OUT!" I hung my head in shame and gathered my stuff.

"Clarise chill, we were just playing Call of Duty."

"Y/n doesn't play video games!" I just didn't feel like telling her that I don't mind playing video games.

"Then why would she play with me?"

"Just to sleep with you obviously!" Now Clarise thinks I'm a hoe too. I walked out of their house and went down the street to mine. I wandered in the street not caring if anybody hit me. School was going to be rough tomorrow. I texted Clarise what happened not knowing if she read it or not. Benny texted me a little later. "I'm sorry for getting you in trouble." He said.

"I don't regret it Benny. I'm just sad that she won't see my side of things."

"Wdym? You don't regret it?"

"I mean, you should come over some time and play my Wii with me and we'll see who's better. *Smirky face*" Benny sent a laughing emoji.

"Oh you're on. *Smirky face*

After a lonely school day I went to Clarise's house to try to make up with her and apologize. Benny opened the door and he had no shirt on. I blushed a little. "She's up in her room, I don't know if she'll want to see you or not." I thanked him and walked up the stairs to her room. Clarise was doing her homework when I walked in.
"I don't want to talk to you." She said not even turning around.

"How did you know it was me?" I said smirking.

"Because of how you ran up the stairs, Benny skips like four steps but you hit everyone of them because of your dumb bum knee." I laughed.

"Oh Clarise you know me better than anyone." She turned around in her chair now facing me.

"Then why did you do it?"

"You were snoring so I went up to your bedroom but I saw Benny playing video games and I got intrigued and then we started playing, then all of a sudden you were yelling at me. I don't really remember what happened in-between that part."

"So you didn't sleep with him?"

"NO! Clarise! I wouldn't do it without asking first." Clarise laughed. "I would never choose your brother over you but your brother is kind of hot."

"Ew, no stop!" Clarise covered her ears and laughed. I laughed too finally realizing that I was in the clear. "Fine, you can have him but if you ever do something with him over me then you can't."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said running up to her giving her a hug.

"Ok, ok now go away I have to finish my homework." I told her bye and walked out. I was immediately greeted by Benny in her doorway.

"Oh, hi." Benny connected our lips and put his hands on my waist. Next thing we knew a pillow flew at us.

"Ew! Get a room!" Clarise said almost puking.

"Well good thing I have one!" He took me by the hand and led me down the hall to his room.