Imagine#30

It was Christmas finally, which meant only two weeks until Benny came back. Benny went on a trip to Mexico to spend the holidays with his cousins. He's been gone for a long month, I miss him a lot. But it's Christmas, Benny can't be on my mind right now, no need for sadness.

I went into my sister's room to wake her up so we can go downstairs to see if Santa came, It was tradition. My sister took ten minutes to get ready while I waited in anticipation, I was pacing back and forth because my sister would most likely not let me sit on her bed. We went downstairs and what did I see.

I saw a big bag of coal, now coal isn't actually in the bag but I always get coal, It's tradition.

We finished unwrapping all the stuff in our stocking and took a break so my mom could put the Ham in the oven. My grandma was coming over for dinner.

After about twenty minutes of boredom for me, we went back to opening presents.

My mom got a really nice vacuum and was really excited to vacuum the stairs.

My sister got a new mirror that slides and inside of it holds your jewelry, hers broke after having it for five years.

In my coal bag I got a nice new pair of Nike shoes with good traction for when I have softball practice in gyms.

My dad got a bunch of puzzles which is what he wanted, he got fifteen puzzles.

All in all it was a good day.

"Y/n I think I forgot one of your presents just stay right there." My mom said and left the room. I was wondering what she possibly could have forgotten, I got basically everything I asked for. Maybe it was a new bat, I always love getting new bats. My mom came it with Benny holding a diet coke. I was so happy to see him, my smile was so big. "Ah yes, here it is." She took the diet coke from Benny's hands and held it out towards me.

Benny gave me a big smile. I got up and ran towards him. I jumped into his arms and swallowed him in a hug. He spun me around and kissed me on the cheek.

"I've missed you so much Benny."

"I've missed you too y/n." He gave me a peck on the lips. Benny set me down.

"I thought you were in Mexico." I said.

"I was but I convinced my parents to let me come home a week early to surprise you." He smiled. I gave him another hug.

"This is the best present you could ever give me Benny."

"Oh, so I guess you don't want my present then?" Benny looked at the ground and frowned.

"Uh, I never said that." I chuckled. Benny pulled a tiny box, a type of box that holds jewelry. He opened it and there was a necklace with a ring on it.

"I know you only wear necklaces so I put my promise ring on a chain so you would be able to wear it."

I smiled so big at Benny. "Thank you Benny, I love it."

"Y/n, this ring is my promise to you that I will be with you no matter what and that I will always have your back."

I gave Benny a peck on the cheek. He put the necklace around my neck and gave my neck a little peck. He whispered. "I love you." In my ear for the very first time.