Imagine#16

It was a nice day out, sunny and about 70 degrees. So I decided to sit on my porch on our swing that we had. I started thinking, I started thinking on how I met all of the guys including Benny and how we became such good friends.

Flashback:

I was having a sleepover with my friend Marissa and we were playing truth or dare. "Truth or dare?" She asks. "Dare." I gave her a bold look, I'm not afraid of anything she gives me. "I dare you to go to Benny Rodriguez's house and kiss him on the lips." My eyes grew wide. That was a pretty big dare that like crosses a line between a sleepover dare and a spin the bottle dare. I smirked, I knew this was gonna be bad but what do I have to lose? Nothing, so I'm doing it. "Alright." I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt when I walked over to Benny's house. His house was across from mine. Our parents were good friends but me and him just occasionally said hi to each other in the halls. He knows that I can play baseball and he's asked me to play with him and his friends but every time I always say that I'm to busy. Marissa trailed behind me as I walked over to his house. I reached his porch and rang the doorbell. Marissa his behind a bush so she wouldn't be seen by Benny but she could see the whole thing happening. Benny's mom opened the door. "Why hello y/n." She said with a cheery tone and a smile. Benny's mom always liked me because I was so polite and nice, she matched me up with Benny but we were both like no way. "Hi Mrs Rodriguez." I said with a smile. "Well what can I do for you." Her tone not changing. "I was wondering if Benny was home?" "He is, let me go get him for you." "Thanks." I said with a smile. I looked back at Marissa with a nervous look on my face, I felt like I was going to puke the second I saw him. I always kind of liked Benny as more than a friend. I mean how could you not. He's a really cute baseball player that's my age, you don't find a lot of those. Benny appeared in the doorway. "Hey, what's up y/n?" I didn't say anything I just did it. I connected our lips and felt something I've never felt before. I don't know why, it was a dare it's not supposed to mean anything. Benny's lips were so soft I could kiss him forever but I quickly detached our lips and walked away. "Hey!" I heard Benny yell from behind me, it honestly had me scared like oh god he's going to tell everyone at me school then they are going to call me a hoe. Instead Benny grabbed my wrist, spun my around and attached our lips again. I did not know that he felt this way about me to be honest. I mean we barely even talked but when we do it's nice. Him kissing me felt so right.

And that led to me meeting the rest of the boys.

Flashback over:
I smiled thinking of that night, what a wonderful night. "Hey." Benny said walking up the steps to your porch. "Hey." I smiled back at him. Benny gave me a kiss on the cheek and sat down next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I leaned in. "What are you doin?" He asked, leaning back against the back of the wooden swing. "Just thinkin about how this came to be." I said. Benny chuckled. "That was one wild night." "Indeed it was." I replied. "Indeed it was."