Imagine#17

My basement was finally finished, we had furniture and everything. We had one big couch in the corner that all of the guys could fit on. I decided to have all of them over to watch a movie which was obviously a big mistake. The guys were messing around while I put in the move Spider-man into the spider verse. When I turned around I saw Squints and Ham punching each other with my Mom's boxing gloves. Everybody else was just talking on the couch. I sat down next to Benny who put his arm around me while I turned the T.V on. "Your basement is really cool." He said. "Yeah-yeah really cool." Yeah-yeah followed. "I know right! By the way there's a mini fridge in that closet back there." I pointed behind me. All of the guys got up to get a soda. "Hey Benny get me a diet coke will ya." He pulled a diet coke out of the fridge and tossed it to me. I opened it and started drinking, waiting for the previews to end. . "Hey y/n, what are we watching?" Benny asked."Spiderman into the spider-verse." I said, not looking up from my phone. "Why?" He said laughing, I looked over at him and saw he was recording me. I put my hand on the screen. "Benny don't record me." I said laughing, he used his free hand to pry my hand off of his camera. "Why not you look as beautiful on camera as you do in real life." He laughed again. "Stop it." Benny intertwined our fingers and showed it on camera. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Benny." He stopped the video and pulled me into him for a kiss. "Aw look at you two, picture perfect couple." Squints said, all of the other boys laughed at us. "Aw shut it Squints."