Imagine#21

It was the last day of school and we were going to the pool. Me and my boyfriend Benny were in different classes so that means we were on different busses. At first when we got to the pool it was raining and cold. Benny put his bag down on a table with an umbrella since I left my bag in the locker room along with everything else including my clothes. I'm not really self conscious about my body, especially since I have a boyfriend who loves me. My friend Mariella wanted to go off the diving board and when she did she said that it was really warm. "Come on Y/N! It's warm! What are you waiting for?" I saw my ex go up to the diving board and I wanted to make him jealous so I went up to. "Hold my ball." I said, shoving my ball that I brought into Benny's chest. "What are you doing?" He asked. "You'll see." I smirked and went over to the diving board. When it was my turn I did a flip off of the diving board, it went really wrong. I didn't jump high enough and in the middle of my flip I hit the water. When I got out of the water a teacher was standing there, I didn't have him as a teacher but he knew me. "It looked like you just got a mouth full of water." He said. I laughed cause it was true. "Yeah, I did." I walked back over to where Benny was. "Well that was impressive." He smirked and laughed. "Shut up." I smacked him in the arm. He laughed and held his arm pretending like it hurt. "Come on Benny, It's warm!" I took my ball from his grasp and ran and jumped into the pool. Before I hit the water I threw the ball at him. When I came up, I wiped the water out of my eyes and got hit in the face with my ball. I spit out the water that splashed into my mouth and gave Benny an angry look. I took the ball and chucked it really hard at him. He just laughed at my attempt. Next thing I knew he threw the ball at me and jumped in the pool right next to me. He splashed water all in my face, I was finally able to see only to be splashed again and blinded again. We started playing fly in the pool, and since Benny and I play baseball/ softball we were the core ones to catch and throw the ball. When we were messing around the people that were tossing their foam football around didn't catch it and hit me in the eye instead. "Aw, fuck!" I yelled, holding my eye. "Shoot y/n, you ok?" Benny asked concerned, he took the football and chucked it at the person who threw it. "If you hit her again I will throw it a lot harder next time!" Benny yelled at him. I laughed. "Thanks Benny." I smiled. He smiled too. My friend Sara was pushing through the crowd of people she was acting like I was going to be blinded for the rest of my life. "EVERYBODY MOVE!" She yelled. She pushed Benny out of the way. "Y/n let me see." She said trying to pry my hand off of my eye. "No! I'm fine Sara." I turned away from her. "No y/n let me see!" "I'M FINE SARA!" I yelled at her. After about a minute or so of covering my eye with my hand I took it off. I turned to Benny smiling. "Do I look pretty?" I tried to make my face ugly. "You always look pretty." He said, and gave me a hug. "Aw, Benny boo, I know." I said sarcastically. He pushed me off of him and laughed. We continued playing fly when I got hit yet again in the face with the football. I turned to see the guys laughing so I know they did it on purpose. "Ok, these people need to stop." Benny got very angry. He picked up the football and threw it as hard as he could at one of the guys face. "Ow!" He yelped covering his eye, I laughed. "Thanks Benny." "No problem." He smiled. The life guards blew their whistle to signal break. I got out of the pool with Benny behind me. I learned shortly after I got out that we couldn't go back into the locker rooms where all of my stuff was. Including my towel, my phone, and sunscreen. Sure it was cloudy when we got there but now the sun was starting to come out. "Are you serious! It's the last day of school and this teacher is still getting on my nerves." I was rubbing my arms really fast so I could keep warm, my teeth were chattering and I had goosebumps all over me. "Y/n?" "Hmm?" I looked over towards Benny direction. "Do you want to borrow my towel?" He laughed. I nodded. "Yes please." I smiled. He unwrapped himself from the towel and handed it to me. I wrapped it around myself and finally felt warm. "You're the best." I smiled at him. "I know." He smiled. I shook my head and laughed.

The sun started coming out so we decided to sit in the sun so we could get that summer tan started. "Shoot, I didn't sunscreen." "You can use some of mine n/n(nickname)." Benny said. "Thanks." I couldn't reach my back so I decided to ask Benny to help me. "Benny could you get my back for me please." I batted my eyelashes at him. He rolled his eyes. "Fine." I handed him the bottle of sunscreen.

It felt like he was massaging me, it felt so good. Benny's hand dipped a little to low, when he was getting my lower back. His hand slipped under my bathing suit bottom and went as far as my butt. I turned around to look at him while raising one eyebrow. "What, I'm just making sure your covered. I don't want my poor baby to be sunburnt." I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

Once he was done he put the sunscreen back in his bag. I layed my back against the chair and started sunbathing. I didn't like how the sun was in my eyes. I sat up and turned to Benny who was also sunbathing. "What?" He asked not moving. He had sunglasses on and a hat. I leaned over and took his sunglasses. "Hey!" He went to reach for them but I pulled away. "You have a hat don't complain." I said and put his sunglasses on. "Well it's not my fault you left your bag in the locker room." Benny leaned close to my face. "Well it's not my fault Mrs. Mcferren is being a butthole again." I said as I got closer. "So suck it." I made a face and stuck my tongue out at him.

I have a thing where I say suck it a lot, it's kind of like my thing. It either means deal with it or shut up.

Suddenly Benny gave me a peck on the lips. "You can keep the glasses." He smiled and layed back down in his chair. I smiled. "Thanks Benny boo!" I took out Benny's phone from his bag. "Now why do you want my phone?" He asked annoyed. "Because I wanna see how good I look." I said. I tilted my head to the side and stuck my tongue out for a picture. "You look fine. Now give me my phone." He grabbed it from my hands and brought out the camera. He sat next to me on my chair and stuck the camera out in front of our faces. I looked at the camera dumbfounded while Benny gave me a kiss on the cheek. He pulled away and looked at the picture. "Aww, how cute." He showed the picture for me to see. I shrugged. "Eh, I've looked better." "Oh hush." I layed back down and started talking to Jenna. "What's up with you Jenna?" "Sadness." She sighed. " I feel you." I said, because I can relate. Even though I have an amazing boyfriend who loves me. I used to be depressed and stuff and Benny knows this. "Yeah, well you have a boyfriend so why are you talking." "Having a boyfriend doesn't mean my depression is cured but it does help a lot for me." "Oh, suck it y/n." Jenna pouted in her chair. I laughed.

It was now time to leave and eat lunch. We walked out of the locker rooms with our stuff and all dressed. I was already pretty dry because I did not get back in the pool. Benny was waiting for me when I got out of the locker rooms. I was holding my stuff in one hand and had nothing in the other. Benny grabbed my empty hand and gave it a squeeze. I smiled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and waited for Jenna to catch up. We walked over to the green hill to eat lunch. We found our bags that had our name on it and sat down on our towels so we wouldn't be sitting in the grass.

Jenna claims that someone stole her lunch but I don't buy it. We were eating our lunch when Benny suddenly said something. "N/n don't panic but there is a spider on your towel." My eyes grew wide, I hate spiders with all of my life I will die. I kept calm. "Kill it, please. Kill it." I looked at Benny straight on not looking down to the spider. He hit the towel a couples of times with his Pf flyers. (which look so hot on him btw). "Ok, it's dead." I let out a big breath. "Thank god." We continued eating and enjoyed the rest of our day.

When I got home I scrolled through Instagram and saw Benny posted a new photo. There was a photo of my wearing his sunglasses and sticking out my tongue, there was also the photo of Benny kissing my cheek and my face looking confused, and the last photo was of me holding up the watermelon to my mouth and smiling so it looked like my smile was the watermelon. I read the caption.

BennyRodBaseball: I love my baby girl😘❤️🥰

I smiled and left a comment.

Baseballgirl: I love you too baby boy😘🥰❤️