Unloved

I walked into my best friend Benny's house. I greeted his mom and headed up to his room. I knocked on Benny's door which I learned to do after past experiences. (boys) "Oh hey y/n." Benny said glancing up from his comic. I walked in and faceplanted on Benny's bed without saying anything. "Are..you okay?" He asked a little skeptical. I grumbled into his sheets which smelled like him. I've had a crush on Benny for a year now and I was getting nowhere. "Come on, tell me what's wrong." I looked up and saw Benny put down his comic so all of his attention was directed towards me. I just looked at him and he just looked at me back. "Well?" I let out a sigh and propped myself up.

"All the girls on my softball team always talk about people liking them and who they are talking too, or what them and their boyfriends are going to do together and I can't participate in any of these conversations because no one LIKES ME!" I yelled and buried my face in his sheets again.

"Now that's not true and you know it y/n. You don't need a man, you've always been so dependent on yourself." Benny said.

"It also doesn't help that I'm so FUGLY!" I yelled.

"Woah, now you may be a lot of things but Fugly is not one of them. Trust me y/n."

"How can I trust you when you can't even pick up my little flirtacious signs." I grumbled looking at him. He rolled his eyes and leaned in to my lips. I was so shocked. I pulled away. "What the-"

"Oh please y/n, you're telling me you never thought I liked you." I shook my head and laughed.

"Every time I thought you did I ended up laughing, then crying because I knew you never would." Benny laughed and rolled his eyes. "Well I do, I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world. You are the funniest, most athletic, and the most fun to be around." I couldn't help it. I kissed Benny again. I didn't want him to pull away. I thought he was going to after about thirty seconds but he didn't. We just kept going at it. I climbed on top of him and strattled him. I moaned signaling that this was exactly what I wanted. Benny's hands traveled down to my butt and gave it a nice squeeze. My hands were tangled in his hair while his were still on my butt. He moaned as he squeezed it again and I knew that he had been waiting for this just as long as I had. "Hey guys dinner is- oh." Benny's mom said in his doorway. Benny quickly pushed me off of him and threw a pillow at his mom. "Get out of here mom!" He yelled. She laughed. "Well I just came to tell you that dinner is ready but it seems you already found your dinner."

"Oh my god." Benny covered his face with his hands. I cracked up laughing.

"That was a good one Mrs. Rodriguez!" I said. I hit Benny on his shoulder. "Wasn't that a good one, that was funny."

"You think everything is funny y/n." Benny said still covering his face in embarrassment.

"He's not wrong." I said laughing. His mom just smiled and headed downstairs. "So where were we." I said seductively. "Nope moments over y/n." Benny said getting up and heading downstairs. I just sat there for a second watching him leave. Before he was out of his room he turned around, grabbed my hand, and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled. He took my hand and dragged me down the stairs with him to go eat some real dinner.