Imagine#8

I was at a Taylor Swift concert with my boyfriend Benny Rodriguez. We have been together for three years.

My favorite song Love story came on. My favorite part goes he kneels to the ground and pulls out a ring was about to come one.

Benny tapped on my shoulder to turn me around.

He kneeled to the ground and pulled out a ring and said.

"Marry me y/n you never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress. Baby please say yes." He said. By the time he finished I was literally crying, this was amazing.

"YES!" I yelled.

He got up and kissed me then hugged me. He slipped the ring on my finger.

"I love you Benny." I said.

"I love you too y/n."

I gave him another kiss, people around us were clapping and cheering.

The rest of the night was pretty great. I couldn't stop smiling every time I looked at Benny all I could think was I'm going to marry this man.

We got back to our apartment(because we obviously share one) and I got pinned to the wall by Benny. He was holding my wrist and I couldn't get out of his grip. Benny came close to my ear.

"You're officially mine now. There is no going back." I turned to his ear.

"I wouldn't dream of it."