Imagine#26

Benny and I were going to dinner to a fancy restaurant since it was our anniversary dinner. We were crossing the railroad tracks when our car stalled on the tracks. "Shit!" Benny yelled and hit the wheel. We both got out of the car, I looked to see where the train was. There was enough time to at least try.

Benny's POV:

Y/n went behind the car and started to push. "Y/n what the hell are you doing!" I yelled. She really thinks she can push my car off of the tracks. The train was getting closer. I couldn't move I was stuck in fear. The car managed to move about a centimeter before it got crushed by the train. Tears started to form in my eyes. Did Y/n seriously just get hit by a train. I fell to my knees and started crying. I was going to propose tonight, I had the ring and everything. I had it all planned out, what I was going to say, what she was going to say. Everything. I don't know if I want to see her body or not. Should I call the police or something? The train was coming to an end, I had to prepare myself to see a dead Y/n. The last car finally passed and I saw Y/n sitting there on the ground in between the railroad tracks. She stood up. I didn't know what to say. "How?" I said in-between sniffles. "Oh, Benny did you think I was dead?" I nodded with tears slowly coming down my face. She came up to me and swallowed me in a hug. I'm so happy that she is alive. My tears of sadness turned into tears of joy. "I'm so glad you're alive." I said. She pulled away. I lightly hit her on the arm. "Why did you do that!" I yelled. She shrugged. "I didn't want to walk." "Your crazy but I love you. And because of that I have something to ask you." I got down on one knee, yes I'm really doing this right now, we both are alive right now. I saw Y/n start to cry. "Y/n L/n will you marry me? I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life." Now she was full out crying. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met, you always find a way to make me laugh. You make my life so adventurous and exciting everyday and I would like to keep living that way. So will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" She nodded, she couldn't form words because of all her tears. I stood up and gave her the ring. I gave her a kiss and a hug. "I love you." She said.