Party

I walked into a club with my friend and my favorite song, Slow down by Selena Gomez came on. I dragged my friend onto the dance floor. *Play song*

I started dancing and moving my hips with the rhythm, just before the chorus came on some guy grabbed my hips. I looked back to see a very hot guy behind me. "Hey I'm Benny." He smiled. I turned around and stuck my hand out. "I'm y/n." I smiled.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." I blushed. The chorus came on and I turned around and started grinding on Benny. His hands were on my waist pulling me closer to him. I went down low and back up again. "Dang you really know what you're doing." Benny said in my ear.

"I'm just having fun." I said and kept dancing. When the lyrics, you know I'm good with mouth to mouth resuscitation, played I turned my face towards Benny brushing our lips together. I moved my body to the left with Benny going to right then I faced the right and he faced the left. He was getting in the groove.

The song ended and Benny took me over to the bar to get a drink. I took three shots and headed back out on the dance floor with Benny, the rest of the night was pretty much a blur.

I woke up with a pounding headache and an unfamiliar scent in my nose. My head felt like it had a heartbeat in it. Oh wait now that was someone's actual heartbeat. I was laying on a bare chest. I looked up to see who it was and saw Benny. I smirked, dang was I really that smooth. I checked under the covers to see the rest of me with no clothes on. I laughed to myself but then I started panicking, oh shoot what if I'm pregnant, I felt Benny stir. I decided to relax back into Benny's chest and enjoy this blissful moment of not worrying about anything. Benny wrapped his arm around me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Good morning." He smiled, I looked up at him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Was I really that smooth last night?" I asked smirking.

"You really were that smooth last night." He gave me another peck on the lips but I didn't let him pull away. I climbed on top of him and we started making out, Benny's arms were wrapped around my waist. I pulled away out of breath and looked at him. "Did we?" Benny nodded, resting his head on his arm. "Don't worry, I used protection."

"Oh thank god." I rested my head on his chest out of relief. "I could not think about having baby right now. But maybe one with you wouldn't be so bad." I smirked. Benny smirked, flipped me over and we went at it again.