Skunked

My dog got skunked last night, our house smelled of tomato juice and skunk. The skunk smell traveled onto me I could do nothing to get rid of it. I was able to have my room smell normal because I closed my door not letting any fumes get in but once I walked out of my room and I got blasted by the skunk smell. I figured I would douse myself in hand sanitizer after every period.  I walked up to the guys and they all scrunched their noses in disgust.
"Y/n is that you?" Ham asked. I have him the stink eye which made him a little scared of me. "My dog got skunked last night now please don't make me feel worse than I already do right now."
"Babe I'm sure it's not that bad." Benny set his hand on my shoulder and went to give me a hug. "Woah! Yeah good luck with that." Benny said backing away.
"Great, not even my boyfriend can be near me."
"Hey, I still love you, but I'll love you from a distance." He said patting my shoulder. I gave him a sour face a stuck my tongue out. I set my backpack down and got out my hand sanitizer. I squirted a lot on my hand and spread it all over myself. "I have decided to do this after every period." They boys nodded in agreement to the plan. The bell rang for us to go to first period and Benny kissed his hand and put it on my cheek to make it seem like he was giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I hate you." I said.
"No you don't."
"No I don't."