Secrets

Request made by Loni13344

We were all done playing at the sandlot but Benny wanted to help me field some balls at shortstop.

"You guys go ahead." Benny told them, "I'm just going to practice with y/n so she can get ready for her try outs." The guys all nodded and walked off. Benny and I were the only one's left at the sandlot. Benny suddenly pulled me in for a kiss, he smiled into it and pulled away. "God I love doing that." He smirked and kissed me again.

"Benny boo, why can't we just tell the guys we are dating?" I gave him my pleading eyes that he can't resist. He took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Because darling, I don't want it to be weird or to think that I'm favoring you." I rolled my eyes.

"Everybody favors me, I'm a girl!" Now it was Benny's turn to roll his eyes, you could also see a hint of jealousy. "Aww Benny boo, don't be jealous you know I only love you." I gave him a kiss on the cheek to make him happy. He smiled.

"Well you know who loves you?" He asked smirking.

"Who?" I asked all happy.

"The tickle monster!"

"Benny no!" Benny started tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing. I eventually fell to the dirt and he continued on tickling me. "Stop, I can't breathe." I said laughing. I lunged to tickle Benny's sides but he pinned my hands in the dirt. Benny got his face close to mine.

"I love you my princess." He gave me a peck on the lips and helped me up off the ground. I wiped the dirt off of me and caught Benny looking at me.

"Take a pic it'll last longer." I said. Benny brought out his phone and literally took a picture of me wiping dust off of me.

"Ok." He said smiling. I just rolled my eyes at him.

The next day before school Benny and I walked to school hand in hand. Once we saw some of our friends we quickly let go.

"Hey guys." I said all smiley.

"Why are you so happy y/n?" Ham asked confused at my abnormal behavior. I just shrugged.

"I don't know, I just am. Everything is so great in life. Like the warm spring air and the pretty flowers that are now blooming."

"Ok? Well you're acting too weird for me I'm gonna go." The rest of the guys headed to their first periods.

Benny and I had our first period right next to each other so he walked me to class.

"You're cute when you're happy." He smiled. I gave him a cheeky smile.

"I know."