Imagine#31

My sister and I were just boarding a ship that her fiancé Jake owned. The ship was Marvelous, it was the Titanic 2.0. Now I saw the movie Titanic with Leonardo de Caprio. I didn't really have a choice on weather or not I wanted to come on here because my sister is getting married on this ship. We got our keys from the front desk and ran into somebody. He was mighty handsome.

"Hello, my name is Benny Rodriguez and I am the First Officer on this ship. Jake has seen it that I lead you to your rooms."

"Ok, then lead the way." I said smiling at him. He lead us down a hall in first class. We got first class because of my sisters fiancé obviously, so how could I refuse. Benny put our key in the door and when he opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. The room was beautiful, a double bed, a door that I'm assuming leads to the bathroom, there was a divider that divided the two rooms, one of the rooms had our wardrobe and two comfortable chairs with a little round table. The room was amazing, way better than what I was thinking.

"Jake said that he would be here in a minute," Benny said. "I will leave you two to get comfortable." Benny left the room and not a minute after there was Jake.

"Hello my love." Jake gave my sister a kiss on the cheek. "I hope you like your room, mine is just next door if you need anything."

"Thank you Jake, it is wonderful." My sister said.

"You are welcome darling, I am glad you like it."

We explored the ship, with the help of Mr. Rodriguez. He showed us all of first class, and where we would be having dinner later. The ship looks even better than it did on screen.

"I would have never imagined that I would have been first class on the Titanic."

"Well dreams do come true." Benny said while looking at me.

"Yes they do."

After being on the ship for about a week, I am getting less lost, I am finally finding my way around the ship. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Benny.

"Well hello Mr. Rodriguez what a pleasant surprise." I smiled. I could see him blush a little.

"Please Miss L/n call me Benny."
"Ok then Benny, you can call me y/n." I smiled.  "So what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you."
"Well, I wanted to show you something." He smiled.
"Okay then lead the way." Benny grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the front of the ship.
"Do you trust me?" Benny asked. I nodded. Benny took both of my hands and spread them out.
"Wow, I could've never imagined what this actually felt like. It really does feel like I'm flying." Benny chuckled from behind me. His hands were around my waist then they traveled to my hands. I put my hands down and looked back at Benny. Our lips connected, I felt pure bliss in that moment. The heat of the moment was so intense. I could have stayed in that position for forever. We pulled away.
"You are perfect in every way." Benny said and I believed him.