Bad Hitting

Benny let me hit ground balls to the boys today, I was so happy. I have been practicing with Benny secretly after all the boys go home. We made up a lie to get them all go home, like that we were just going to make out the whole time and they didn't want to be there for that. Benny was catching for me so that the guys didn't throw the ball at me and hit me. "Yeah Yeah go two." I said and threw up the ball, I swung and missed. Everybody fell to the ground laughing, I couldn't help but laugh as well. I turned to Benny. "Looks like that practice did me no good." Benny shook his head. I just decided to golf it to shortstop which is probably better than if I were to throw it up again and hit it. It came back to home and I actually hit the ball this time except it was really off and Timmy had to dive for it. "Yeah way to go Timmy!" Benny cheered as Timmy stopped the ball and threw it to first. "Okay guys I got it this time." I said confidently, I'm pretty sure I can hit it, now that I've had a couple of swings. "Yeah sure you do, my grandma can hit better than you!" Squints yelled from right. All of the guys ooo'd at that burn. "Oh shut it Squints, we know you ain't got a grandma!" I yelled back. The guys ooo'd louder at the bigger burn. I hit the ball decently to third base. This time I swung and I missed and the bat hit my head, after that I fell in the dirt and blacked out. Guess I'm bad at hitting.