Subscribe to :BennyTheBeast30

Benny called me over to his house because he wanted to make a YouTube video. I rang his doorbell and was immediately met by Benny and his camera. "Guys my girlfriend is finally here." Benny said hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "So I called her here today because we are going to stay at Kroger overnight." Oh boy this is gonna be interesting.
"Benny if we get banned from Kroger you are buying my groceries for 2 weeks."
"Your on." He said. I rolled my eyes. Benny gave me his camera while he was driving which meant I had to handle the viewers. "Hey guys we are on our way to Kroger right now, Kroger closes in thirty minutes which will hopefully give us enough time to find a good hiding spot." We got to Kroger and made sure to hide our camera from the staff. "Ok guys, we figured our best hiding spot would be behind the toilet paper but y/n wants to mix it up since every you tuber hides behind the toilet paper so she wants to hide in the giant box with candy in it. You know the ones that are just out there in the open. I honestly have never thought about doing that."
"This is why he brings me along for these things." I said smiling.
"Aww, she's so cute."
"And you're wasting time."
"Geez ok fine. Anyways I'm going to hide in another one next to the one y/n is in." Benny flopped the camera and pointed to the one full of movies. He turned the camera off while we got in. "Ok, Kroger just closed and we are waiting for security to pass by to get us in the clear." After a quick ten minute break he turned the camera back on. "Security just passed and we are going to see how y/n is doing." Benny stuck his head out and camera out and pointed it to where I was hiding. "Psst y/n!" He whispered. I rose my head up out of the candy with a weird face that looked like I was smirking at Benny but one of my eyebrows were raised and my nostrils were flared. Benny started laughing, he couldn't keep quiet and accidentally made a loud sound. I gave Benny an annoyed look and slowly lowered my head back into the candy. I decided to surprise Benny in his movie box. I made sure the coast was clear of any worker, I got out of the box and jumped into his box. "Geez!" He yelled, which wasn't good. We both quieted down and stood still making shallow breath noises. I heard the walkie-talkie go off. "There is some sort of commotion by the pharmacy I'm going to check it out. He sounded quite young so I decided to give him a scare. I signaled to Benny what we were going to do, he did not think that It was a good idea but he knew he couldn't stop me. The guy walked by and I pushed a movie on the ground, as he put the movie on top we both jumped up and yelled. The guy was so scared he fell back onto the set of shelves behind him. I was laughing so hard that I was crying, I couldn't stop. I fell over onto the floor still laughing. The security guy was quite young and said he wouldn't get us in trouble as long as we did a shoutout for his YouTube channel.