Coach's daughter

Every guy on the team had a crush on the coaches daughter. She always attended practice and games, she usually shagged some balls with us during practice. I even had a crush on the coaches daughter, she was a beast. She was the prettiest yet most muscular girl I've ever met. During this practice she actually did something that shocked everyone, she talked to me. "Nice hitting today." She said coming up beside me. I was at shortstop and she stood in-between second base and shortstop. "Uh, thanks." I said a little nervous. "Don't worry I'm not going to bite." She said taking a couple steps closer to me. I laughed a little and shook off some nerves. "I like to call this position second stop, I find that people like to hit it right here." She said. I nodded.

"Uh yeah, they do because no one really stands there." I said scared that she was going to think I was stupid or something. "Yeah I know, which is why I'm standing here, but I'm also standing here so I can talk to you."

"To- to me?" I stuttered.

"Yeah you, I see the way you and the other guys check me out whenever I'm hitting or pitching to you guys."

"Oh uh sorry." I blushed, embarrassed.

"There's nothing to be sorry about Benny, I like you. I think you are a good baseball player who is also very attractive."

"You-you think i'm attractive?" She nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Well, I like you too. You are an absolute beast at baseball and softball." She blushed.

"Why thank you, having a coach as a dad has it's perks." She said giggling. A ball got hit right to me but she ran out in front of me, fielded it and threw it to first. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at me. "You just had to do that didn't you." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I did Slow Poke." She made a pouty face to tease me.

"Oh is that my nickname now?" I laughed. She nodded.

"Well ball hog, guess we are going to have to see who's the slow one here."

"Oh ho ho, ball hog, very clever." A ball got hit straight to her so I ran out in front of her and fielded the ball. "See you need to have that on the field, act like you're taking it from somebody and you'll be ten times faster slow poke." She said. I nodded at how it made sense. She walked over to me and leaned her elbow on my shoulder. I froze at the physical contact. She leaned in real close to my ear and whispered. "I sure hope my dad doesn't see us flirting, you may get in trouble." I could feel her breath on my ear. "It's worth it." I said turning to her smirking. Before I knew it she was fielding a ball in front of me and she made sure to squat down real low in her tight shorts. I gulped. She winked as she walked away into the outfield.