Imagine#10

Benny's POV:
I can't believe it. She was my world, I loved her so much. I've cried just about every night, it's been a week. I still go visit her and bring her her favorite flowers, roses. I still talk to her like she's here. She sometimes replies, I can hear her respond in my head we've always had a connection like that. "I miss you so much." I said, a tear rolled down my face. I can almost hear her say, "It's going to be alright Benny boo." She used to call me Benny boo whenever she wanted my attention. I never realized until now how much I liked that nickname. I think her voice is what made me like it. Just hearing her say it made my day. We never even had the chance to have kids. Stupid car, I wish they took me instead. I would give anything just to hear her laugh again. I was sitting under a tree thinking about what she would do if she were here. She would make a joke, I laughed to myself just thinking on what it could possibly be. She didn't even get to publish a book. Writing is something she loved to do, she never stopped. Whenever she got an idea she would race around the house to find her idea notebook.
I was sitting on her side of the bed when I saw something under her pillow. It was her idea a notebook. I smiled to myself with a tear streaming down my face just remembering all of the memories we had together. I opened it and flipped through her notebook when I got to the end I saw a note that was to me. 
Dear Benny, if your reading this three I'm probably in the next world over. I wrote this awhile ago, I was just writing this just in case something happened. And well since your reading this then I guess something did happen. I want you to know that you need to be strong for me. It might be painful but you will be alright. I will always be here if you need someone to talk to. Just pretend I'm there, that's what I did before you came along and saved me from depression. I was on my last nerve with this life and got ready to leave it but then you rescued me. The day you finally said hi to me on the bus you gave me the hope I needed to survive.  You were the greatest thing in my life. Now I need you to live my life for me. Publish my book if I didn't already. Take my notes and write your own. Tell me how it goes when you get here. I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for asking me to marry you. ❤️
Love,
            Boo bear ❤️
I was now crying, "I will boo bear, I will."

Your book was the most popular and most bought book. It won five  Newbery  medals and qualified for the Newbery honor. You were known all around the world for your writing you just never lived to see the people's faces when they read it.