Dedication

I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the lands on which this book is set, the Muwinina people of the South-east Nation (Hobart) and the Therrernotepanner, Leterrermairrener and Panniher people of the Stoney Creek Nation (Launceston).

I pay my respects to the Palawa people, the Indigenous descendants of Tasmania.

I also pay my respects to elders, past, present and emerging, for they hold the memories, traditions, cultures, and hopes of Indigenous Australia.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My fabulous cover was designed by the wonderful @JELyrica 

She is not only a talented designer but an amazing writer.

Please check out her profile, and her books and say a big hi.

Many, many thanks J. ♥♥♥

If you are reading this book on any other site other than Wattpad it has been taken without my permission. Please find your way to the Wattpad site as the site you are on could contain Malware and viruses. If you are reading this on Novel HD please know that I have not given this site permission to publish my work on their site.

Copyright © 2022 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Characters and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblances to actual events or persons, living or dead, are entirely coincidental. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.