3 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Blaze

I walked into my office calmly and sat on the couch I made a sign for Mr.Hart to sit in front of me.

He sat with a frown on his face, his phone rang yet he gave it to his assistant who quickly turned it off.

I watch the desperate man attempt to solve his problems. "Mr.Maxwell I will not give you my company!" he started firmly

I relaxed on the couch "That's not up to you it's up to your debt. Mr. Hart I don't think we aren't talking the same language" I let out a sight and advertised my eyes from the center table to his eyes "You owe me half a billion dollars, if you do not pay me right now I will take your company and everything in it "

"It's my company Mr.Maxwell it's like a baby to me, I created it with my sweat and blood"

"I understand I did the same thing, the only difference is that I am way better than you at doing my job Mr.Hart" I saw him get frustrated walking side to side

"You rude son of a bitch!" he spat, Connor was about to step up due to this man's lack of respect yet I signed him to stop and let the man carry on this show of his. "Give me three weeks I will give you the 50 million, the company is doing well!"

Although he was right about the profit his company was making very catching development I didn't care about his 50 million in 3 weeks, who would when you have the chance to get 50 million each week? I wanted the company on my behalf not only 30% of it, I want 100% of it, the company was going to be mine and nothing would change my opinion. Like I said before if there's something that I want then I'm having it matter how I get there.

"You can't do that! Give me one month!" he said gesturing a one with his finger close to my face

"I could sympathize with you and give you three weeks" Those words seemed to light the man's face yet I hadn't finished "But... I am not the sympathizing kind of man. You've been owning me since 2015 our contract to pay the amount of debt was two months ago and guess what? I have received that amount in my account so this is your last chance today. " I told him with a frown ceased in my eyebrows "You give me my 50 million or I am taking the company, Mr. Hart."

"You are such an avaricious man, Mr. Maxwell" he declared, disgust all over his face "I refuse to give you anything. I am willing to take everything down so you won't take anything from me! I won't give you the pleasure of getting richer Mr.Maxwell"

"Mr.Hart I think you don't understand what you are suggesting "

"I am" he smiled sitting down again "I will take the company down lose everything go bankrupt but you won't take anything of it, because guess what I won't be having anything" he laughed in a maniacally way

"You will tear apart your own business?"

"I will Mr.Maxwell gladly so you won't take it," he smirked laying on the couch, I was intrigued with this man, giving up his company just so I couldn't take it alongside everything he ever owned, he will be in a longterm debt with the bank putting his house, business, and family in prejudice just because he doesn't want me to take his business. Talk about pride.

I need to find a way to get the company without him destroying it, I made a sign to my assistant and he handed me the papers, I must find a way to get in that thick skull of his, I know his priorities now, his company. I must find a way that benefits me and keeps his interest. I scanned the documents with all the information about the company and Mr.Hart.

"You can search whatever you want Mr.Maxwell I won't change my opinion. If I can't have it you won't too" I lifted an eyebrow at his angry ultimatum, a sly smirk planted on my lips