18 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Eleonora

I could still feel my head banging, it was so heavy that it was hard to open my eyes though the shower helped I am still hungover but I will never admit that.

I chose something to wear enjoying while he wasn't here yet. I dressed up in a comfortable ribbed grey sweater and pants combination, I twisted my hair putting a hair clip on it, and then my earrings. My phone buzzed a few times making me frown.

It was Saturday morning who would send me a text, Jennifer is sure sleeping, Miles never texts just calls, Andre is decorating the shop and I'm pretty sure I left all just fine, could it work? No...it's Saturday...maybe it's my mom. Yeah, no. My mom doesn't bother me to call probably too drunk for that and my father is more likely to just forget he has a daughter.

I looked in the pockets of my previous pants, the pants from last night where the sound of my phone was coming from. I quickly took it out and saw the 12 unread messages from an unknown number... Who the hell is this?

I unlocked the phone curious about these messages, and my eyes started to read all the 12 messages my heart started to beat abnormally and I just wanted to strangle myself.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT " I shouted angrily at myself making a hurried and the towel-around-the-waist-Blaze meet me. With his naked upper front torso, a simple white towel around his waist that looked like it was falling due to the perfect clear demark of the upper part of the pelvic bone. His abs were perfectly defined, not too much and not too little you could see their detailing even from far away, his chest was perfectly defined too not to mention his attractive neck it was hard to explain but every single muscle and bone was situated perfectly in this man's body. Single drops of water were plastered to his body looking like he was shining his hair was also wet, I have never seen him this way, and his bare body standing in front of me made me gulp and my breath heavy unconsciously.

"What happened?" He asked making me frown questionably

"What?" I said, I tried to it sounds more like a whisper or a simple breath that interpreted the sound

"I heard you scream" he said walking towards me, he had a lot of confidence in that towel, didn't he? My eyes seem to not leave his torso.

"I fucked up"I breathed again, making it harder with every step he gave in my direction. At this moment I didn't even know how the words slipped out of my mouth it was like I had a script but I wasn't really meaning or paying attention to any of those words. He got closer and closer, although we were at a very reasonable distance if he was dressed which he wasn't I wasn't taking it quite well. If I stretched my arm I could touch his abs.

"What did you do?" I heard him ask in a serious tone, making me close my eyes and shake my head trying to get back to reality, I looked at his face trying with everything in me not to look down, but fuck was he handsome. It was looking at his face didn't help either, what the hell happened in that shower it's like he came out 100 times hotter, or maybe it's just the abs effect or the alcohol in my blood.

He sure was handsome, since I met him, but I never confessed that at least not out loud ...but seeing him bare naked in front of me is making me truly irrational.

"Can you-" I tried to say moving my hand up and down while looking at his body

"What?"

"Can you dress so I can focus on what I have to say?" I asked, but it felt like begging. He let out a laughing sigh.

"Ok" he said but I just watched him getting closer and closer, I could smell his shampoo and the massive sweet and strong scent of honey coming from his body, probably from his body gel. He kept getting close and I unconsciously started to walk back with every step he was taking but I was stopped by the closet door. Making me have no choice but to look at him coming towards me, my eyes escaped to his neck and his visible adam's apple.