37 | 𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

-Eleonora-

Two days later Blaze talked with Mr. Brocotta and the idea was more than accepted. Blanca contacted me later on to thank me for my efforts and my kind heart.

All I did was in hope that Francesco, if he was out there saw his parent's doings and came back to them. Using their wine and industry was the best way to reach out to him wherever he was.

It was a successful idea, the new edition is already on the fabrics producing labels and boxes according to my sketches. It was a celebrating time, so that was what we were doing!

Days after we knew the industry was producing and the idea was a big success, we managed to make a small party in the office with balloons and big letters with CONGRATS on the wall. I ordered food for everyone, and also a cake! Everyone was happily eating and talking.

"You know sometimes I have my doubts but you are the best boss I had" Jennifer commented while taking a piece of cake

"I don't know how to feel about that " I answered "Maybe for the fact that you doubted or maybe because your never had any other boss but me"

Miles laughed at my comment while Jennifer tried to explain herself "I was giving a compliment, stop being ungrateful and just accept it" she joked making me smile.

Mike's phone reception started to ring making us frown, I didn't had anyone visting me at this hour or did anyone of my team that why we arranged the small party at this hour. Miles walked to the phone picking it up "Yes? ... Let me ask Mrs Maxwell. Thank you"

"What happened ?" Jennifer questioned, I saw him giving me a questionable look

"Some Martha Keller called you, she tried to reach you but you didn't pick up so she called reception downstairs" Miles explained. Martha Keller? Blaze's mom? What does she want? The weeding is just on November and I am pretty sure we are still in September... aren't we?

"What month is it?" I asked

"September" Jenny said taking a sip of champagne

"What can she possibly want?" I asked to myself "I am going to my office, anything call me" I said looking at both of them, they nodded and I walked to my office.

I need to see my agenda, why would Mrs. Keller look for me today, I didn't planned anything with her. I haven't seen her or talked to her since that tragedy of a lunch.

I searched for my agenda...once I found it, I roamed the pages to the month September... here it 21st of September. I don't have anything on it. This is definitely weird.

I scanned the whole page attenstiously when I heard the door of my office being open. "Jenny start knocking serious-"

I stopped when my eyes landed on him, he was with a grey suit that suited him perfectly although is muscles seem to want to pop out any minute from that tight shirt...

Oh my gosh, what is happening to me?

"I thought I had the right to come in without knocking" He said sternly, his face held some expression I couldn't exactly tell

"As a sense of hypocrisy, I guess"

"Speaking of hypocrisy. I am not the only one with bad work ethic" he said sitting down on my pink couch "Big party you're holding Chief Executive"

"The team wanted to celebrate, who am I to say no?!"

"Their boss" he noted taking a candy out of the candy jar

"Did you come down all this way to annoy me and discuss work ethic?" I asked while placing a hand on my hip

"No, actually no." he stood up taking a look at me " I just came to inform you that the first shipment of the wines is being distributed"