78 | 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BURTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELEONORA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" they all sang in harmony and finally some big claps were heard, my mom appeared with a beautiful white cake with candles on it. She got near me and I blow the candles making everyone clap again.

"Happy Birthday auntie!" I heard my little boy say, he ran towards me and I grabbed him in the air

"Thank you so much Charlie!" I smiled at the boy filling his cheeks with kisses

"Happy birthday honey" My mom said caressing my face

"Happy Birthday sweetheart" A known manly voice said making my eyes watery

"Daddy?" I asked looking at the man next to my mom, God I missed him so much I haven't seen him in so long. Without thinking I quickly embraced him in a tight hug

"Uh- I see I was missed" he commented laughing and kissing my cheek "How is my beautiful girl?"

"Wonderful now" I commented

"Don't cry kiddo it's a happy day" I heard my uncle Joe said making me laugh. I was received by hugs andbirthday wishes from all my family and also my friends.

"You little liar!" I exclaimed pointing at Jessica who has next to Miles

"Not liar! The reunion was really scheduled but not with the Fennigan's" she smiled, I embraced her in a warm hug and then Miles

"We have gifts for you!" Miles yelled excitedly

"This one's mine!" he handed me a white and golden box. I opened the box carefully to meet an awesome set of bath and beauty products... Body scrub, face masks, body oils, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

"This is wonderful. Thank you so much Miles!" I thanked him with another hug

"It's to keep your skin soft for your man" he winked at me, I rolled my eyes with a smile and took Jessica's gift

"This is from you favorite person" she said, I opened the box to meet the most pretty and somehow sexy shoes I have ever seen in my life "To match a good lingerie " she winked at me

I couldn't deny these shoes the prettiest ser of shoes I have seen. I love them! Although I have no idea where to wear them.

I kept talking with everyone and receiving some gifts. I was stunned to meet some old friends from California, I kept questioning how they got head, who tell them and the pausable option was my mom. My mom knew them, my mom made this big surprise happen!

"Annie!" I exclaimed hugging the ginger girl, Annie, Jake, Gabe and Wanda, we were all friends back in school. That was like a long long time ago when I lived in LA. I can't believe I am seeing them again after so many years.

We always kept in touch however our lives were so busy we couldn't have a reunion and talk about the good old days... And now... Like magic they are here.

"Hey girl! Looking good and marrieddd!" Wanda said grabbing my hand and examining my wedding ring.

"Thanks for the invite" Gabe joked

"I am sorry guys, it was sort of complicated" I tried to explain, but I really didn't have any explanation to give. How can I explain it was all to quick for planning a fake marriage?

"Don't worry... Magazines have kept us updated" Jake mentioned

"Ah ah" I let out a fake laugh while they all embraced me

"Let go my granddaughter now! Let's eat please!" I heard Nana demanding, everyone respected her and fig into the beautiful buffets of food. I couldn't be happier with everything, having everyone around me such as family and friends it's the most wonderful gift of all. This is definitely the best birthday I had.