54 I 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

- Blaze-

"You are more annoying when I am drunk" She rolled her eyes while walking to the elevator

"Can you handle a car ride without vomiting?"

"I paid for this, I'm not wasting it" she said in an obvious tone. We walked inside the elevator and she laid her body against the elevator wall. I took a look at her messy self.

Although messy she was still beautiful. Her hair was lose, and the curls she tried to straighten were breaking through. Her make-up was almost vanished along as her lipstick, her red dress was still intact with no stains which I think it's a victory.

"Stop looking at me! I know I am pretty but you're scaring me" she said in her sassy attitude.

"You're my wife I can look at you when I want to" I teased

"You can't. You need my permission and uh- surprise I didn't gave it to you" she commented with her eyes close

"I pretty sure I need to look at you... At least for talking"

"You don't cause you talk with your mouth and not with your eyes " she said now looking over at me and catching my eyes

"Then I guess you can't look at me either" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Couldnt care less" she said leaving the elevator once the doors opened.

I opened the car andwe washaving some difficulty on opening the car door I proposed to help her but she screamed that she was capable of doing it so after some tries she finally managed to open it.

"Let's go home! I just want to sleep" she commented while laying her head on the window

"Put your seatbelt first" I requested while she looked like she was falling asleep on the window. She tried to push the seatbelt over and over again with all the strength she had "You have to push it calmly" I advised

"I am!" she said frustrated while almost breaking the seatbelt out of my car.

"Let me do it" I proposed inclinating my body and reaching the seatbelt, I watched her surprised face looking into mine.

Her eyes were shining, and I could see how surprised she was from our closeness, her mouth parted and I could hear her small quick breaths, everything seemed to be in slow motion I wonder why, that thought made my come back to reality quickly putting her seatbelt on and grab the wheel.

"You're so weird" I heard her murmur while I turned on the engine

"Can you sober up in 5 hours?" I questioned changing the subject

"Pfft sure why?"

"Aren't you forgetting your family lunch?" I reminded her

"Shit!" she cursed "I forgot that..."

"I can tell"

"What will Nana think of me? Oh no I'm so doomed" she started pouting and crying silently in the car "she will say I'm the worst granddaughter on the earth"

"Aren't you being dramatic?"

"Easy for you to say, Mr. Perfect" she teased and started trying again "How does my grandma likes you and doesn't like me?"

"Your grandma does like you"

"She does not she is always saying I'm so tiny, and I have no boos" she said letting out a big cry "and no ass... She said I look like a little boy...all my life she said that..."

"You do not look like a little boy" I assured giving her some tissues that were on the glove compartment.

"That's easy for you to say. Look at you" she pouted while looking at me with her big teary eyes "You were elected on the top 10 of most handsome on the world "