61 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

After catching my breath and trying to rationalize what happened in that office and fail miserably I tried to let it go. Days later Andre told me he had made his lingerie sketch turned into live and also got a model to try them.

So I told Blaze and we were on our way to to Andre's atelier, the 10-minute drive felt like an eternity. We were quiet the whole time and I was simply burning inside that car.

"Hello Mr.Maxwell" Andre greeted him

"Hello my boy" Mrs.Boris gave a hug to Blaze

"So... What am I suppose to see?" he questioned sitting down at the big soft pink sofa. In front of it was a large circle with some elevation for the model to step in with Andre's work.

I greeted the artists and sat next to him. While Andre was getting everything ready, Mr.Boris showed us the final models of the bag.

It was a heart-shaped bag, it looked almost like a cush. It was soft and smooth and very simplistic and chic. The soft quilted calf leather, the pouch is embroidered with Borris signature pattern, and includes a removable gold chain  to sport different looks.

It comes in soft pink, red, white, black and baby blue. She also handed us the customized chocolate box that comes with the purchase of the bag, the lingerie or both.

"These are the customized bags for the lingerie" Mrs. Boris said hading us some small flexible cetin bags with phrases on it like 'To take of later', ' Dare to play?', 'Bigger Desire', 'Hard to resist', 'Happy Valentine's' , '"Courtesy of our marketing designer" she added smiling at me

"You made these?" Blaze questioned while touching the bags and analyzing them

"I design them...."

"So you though this was a good idea?" He questioned while pointing at the words 'Dare to play?' in the bag

"Yes...because it is" I told him . He gave a small smirk while turning to face Andre which brought the model.

She walked on to the big circle and waited for his words. "Very well gentlemen in here we have a simple lace pink lingerie, joined with a nude effect and some small hearts along the cup, we have a laced center gore" he explained while pointing at the lingerie in the model "down here a classic front cover with hearts again, and a sexy touch of a match pink suspender belt with lace details " as his explanations carried on and the model was doing her poses a took a while to examine Blaze's face.

He was paying every bit of attention to Andre's explanation or maybe to that woman's body. I could see his eyes roaming around up and down her body and her small smiles at him. I bet she is a fan, who isn't really? Everyone I met knows him and is totally in love with him...and his money.

"Who is the model?" I whispered at Mrs.Boris

"A model of mine, when I contacted her I knew he should appear just to see your husband" she explained

Obviously...

"A fan?"

" oh honey over here in New York there's barely a soul that isn't a fan of his. He is a handsome man, a muscled man, charming and rich... it's hard not to have fans" she commented. My eyes stopped at the beautiful model in front of us smiling at my husband.

A weird sensation over my chest started to grow...was it guilt or fear? I wasn't quite sure. How did I thought it was a good idea of taking him to see another women in a lingerie...what kind of wife does that? I did ... I did that, this is so wrong I should've brought any other man... like...Connor but Jen would kill me.