74 | 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐬

The night was long, our game kept going with neither of us giving up. We were reaching home and neither of us would say anything about giving up. It was honestly very frustrating.

I needed to somewhat put a end to this. I needed to win!

We got out of the car and headed to the elevator, I watched him walk with a steady pose with I knew he was tired. Then I had an idea, I was going to win this contest.

He entered the elevator and held the door for me, I walked inside and waited for the door to close. I quickly turned to him.

"I think we should end this" I proposed gaining his attention

"Really? Why so?"

"I prefer a man that know what they want and actually take chances"

"Oh I see" he said coming near me, our bodies inches away

"So... Are you taking your chance?" I asked bumping my chest into his while biting my lips. My eyes never left his, i stared deeply into his grey eyes with a seductive posture, my lips parted my breath reaching his neck.

I was feeling hot and weirdly I could fell every muscle in my body as I took a breath. My respiration was deeper as if I had just run a mile and so was his.

I could feel the warmth emanating from his body and his eyes had a different gaze. A gaze that did not scare me but at the same time was sort of dominating.

He didn't respond to my actions, I could only feel him getting closer and closer inch by inch. Our noses were almost touching.

I need to do something but I don't want to lose this stupid game, however, this tension is quite impossible to deal with. I was puzzled about what I should do, and what was happening, either way, I was standing still because I was not losing. The time seemed to have stopped in the midst of our closeness.

We were woken up from our trance when the elevator doors opened up, his gaze quickly shifted and he got out of the elevator first. I frowned my eyebrows together trying to understand his odd behavior.

"Congratulations... You won" he said while pouring some water into a cup. Weird. He looks weird. It's just a stupid game, don't need to overthink it... Also, I won?

"Really? Why?"

"I give up" he commented making me forget everything and happily giving my jumps of joy.

"I won... I won... I told you, I was good at this" I sang happily taking my shoes off

"Congratulations" he spoke out, in a oddly tone. Was he being sarcastic? I always knew he was a sore loser too. I smiled at that thought... What a kid.

"Are you being sarcastic? " I asked "I didn't take you as a sore loser" I joked

"I am not being sarcastic"

"You kind of are... But that's ok, it's life and your life right now is a life of a loser" I commented walking up the stairs with a smile on my face.

"I could never take your place for being sarcastic" he responded from the kitchen

"Oh, you couldn't even if you tried" I smirked to myself. I loved to win but honestly, I was debating on whether I loved more to win or to tease him. Poor thing.

I walked to my room and took off everything, from dress to make-up and pins on my hair. I just wanted to lay down happily on my bed, smiling at a tiring day but a worthy victory.

- - -  Days later - - -

"What hotel did you choose?" I asked Blaze while looking outside at the big white clouds