4 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Eleonora-

"No! No!" I shouted from the top of my lungs, water falling from my eyes "Are you insane I will not marry a stranger !"

"Eleonor is the only thing we have left, he didn't want to wait three weeks it was my only option. I'm so sorry sweetie" my dad commented trying to caress me I quickly deviated my body from his touch.

"Stop dad! I can't believe you just freaking sold me to someone over your company" I told him crying while sitting on the couch of the living room

"Ella I couldn't do much! Please understand we would go bankrupt, full of debts, he wants half a billion I can't give him that in one day I told you"

"This is insane and fucking twisted! I am not a doll or part of your business dad! I am a human." I stated while my father wanted to hug me and my mom was simply on the couch with an iced whiskey in hand

"Oh you can tell that to your father the times you want he won't listen, honey, believe me, I tried so myself, and look where I am at"

" Oh please Tifanny I've been nothing but a good husband to you" he implied

"Are you telling me that or reassuring yourself of it?" my mom fired back

"I don't have time for this Tifanny"

"When do you?"

"Stop it. " I begged " Dad I'm not marrying him"

"Honey it's the only choice-"

"No it's not I'm going there and having a talk with him. He can't make me marry him" I spoke

I quickly grabbed my bag and walked to the entrance "Where are you going Ella?"

"Talk with this ridiculous man" I said opening the door

"I don't think that's a good idea" I heard my father say

"I don't really care" I shrugged my shoulders getting in my car.

Mr. Maxwell I'm going to end you.

-Blaze-

"Good afternoon Mr.Maxwell" I was welcomed by Lisa the floor receptionist as always but her face seemed weirder than usual " There's someone inside your office waiting to meet you"

"Someone?" I looked to my side noticing Connor frown and I did the same "I specifically told you Lisa that I do not want anyone in my office without my consent"

"I'm sorry sir she insisted " she said I could see how she was embarrassed by this situation she was if there was a place where she could hide she would

I hated the fact of some random stranger in my office I quickly walked there and abruptly opened the door to meet a feminine figure. She was sitting on the couch with one leg over the other and her arms crossed, it looked like she was waiting. I saw the back of her head, wavy chocolate hair she looked like she was in hurry due to her trembling leg or maybe just nervous.

"Would you get out of my office?" I said in a strict tone while sitting in my chair, I could see her from the side but I didn't pay too much attention to it, I started to work on my computer and read some documents.

"No" she said simply, she got up holding the strand of her bag, and walked to me I was looking at my computer but I could see her black heels making it's way towards my desk. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Curiosity hit me, who was the woman speaking like that to me, probably some maniac, who doesn't know her place. "I'm Blaze Maxwell, CEO of Maxwell Inc." I looked up to meet a pair of dark brown eyes and ceased eyebrows " Who are you to enter my office without my permission?"