107 | Desperation

Please go away

Please go away

Please go away

Please go away

Please go away

PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE GO AWAY!

"hey buddy, you good?" Louis asked while I nodded at him. "You seem...stressed," he said looking at my shaky leg

"I'm good"

"Really?" he asked looking at my finger constantly tapping the small table next to me. We were in the two beige armchairs next to the fireplace, all I could do was look at Ella laughing and giggling while playing a board game. Julia and Dennis went home with Charlie and Malory, Linda and George too, Ester and Arturo too, Paloma James and the kids even Mr. and Mrs. Hart went home already, even Uncle Joel. Half of her family was gone.

It's 4 in the morning and all that's left is Diana, Connor, Francesco, Jennifer, Jada, Louis, and their kids who are sleeping on the couch besides telling them there were plenty of guest rooms. Please, Lord, take them out of here.

"Are you sure?" Louis kept questioning me

"Don't you think it's late?"I asked looking at his face, he seemed surprised but then he tilteld his head trying to understand me. I looked quickly at Eleonor signaling him my reason for him to get out of my house.

"Oh...." he said with a smirk "Should I help you?" He teased me, and my face dropped I wasn't in the mood for the jokes, I was almost exploding "Ok calm down" he laughed he got up and woke up the kids "The early years of marriage are wonderful"he told himself

"C'mon guys get up" he looked at his wife who was happily playing "Jada... we better get going, it's 4 in the morning"

"Already? " She questioned quickly getting up and reaching all of their coats "Let's go then" I watched Eleonor looking at me with ceases eyebrows probably wondering if I had anything to do with it, so I gave her clue while looking at her friends hoping she would do the same to them.

She smiled at my persistency " Yep it's getting pretty late" she said"

"Oh please we would get home at 7 in the morning out our clubs day's" Jennifer commented making me roll my eyes

"Yeah- but we don't have the same age we did back then" Ellenora tried to convince her

"It was like one year ago" Jennifer said looking at Ella with a frown, she was a bit drunk and I was clearly seeing she didn't want to go away soon... my last resource is my assistant. He would do anything for me, right? I mean I am his boss... He is my only hope.

"Hey Connor" I called him and he quickly came. I got up looking at the fireplace when he got by my side

"You called Mr. Maxw- Sir- Blaze. I'm sorry force of habit" he apologized

"Don't you want to enjoy this vacation time with Jennifer"

"Ahh - yes"

"Then why aren't you with her?"

"But I am with her"

"No Connor... I mean alone with her"

"ohhhh- you're right" he sad looking back at his girlfriend "She is pretty drunk too" he said while I heard her deafening laugh

"Yeah. A bit"

"I should go then. Thank you, sir- Mr.- Blaze, for your advice"

"Sure"

He turned around and walked to Jennifer whispering something in her ear, she giggled happily and they dressed their coats quickly saying everyone goodbye and leaving. Good- Only three to go.