26 | 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐠𝐬

-Blaze-

I settled everything for our trip to Italy. Everything should go according to plan. This was a great opportunity to understand the real reason why the Wine Company didn'tallied with ours.

It all sounded rather strange when I find out Mr.Brocotta wanted to have a partnership on marketing with Eleonora and then she invites her for a wedding anniversary, I was intrigued in this curiosity for knowing her and I shall go to, to try every possible thing to make him change his mind and for that I might need her.

For some reason Mr.Brocotta likes Eleonora and doesn't like me, so she will be a good bait to turn his mind around and bet on us, on Maxwell Inc.

I was arriving home waiting for the elevator to open doors, I had left Eleonora and her friends and her mom at home. They seemed to be having fun talking about me, and my qualities thinking about that makes me smirk uncontrollably. That woman surely makes risky choices and comments to carry on this facade, but I couldn't complain everythin she said was in my favor and it made me wonder if she thought about it, how was her imagination so fluent? Had she ever thought about it?

Well, it doesn't matter really. My curiosity needs to dissaoear those thoughts are no help and might change the way we see each other and that... That cannot happen.

The doors opened, I entered my house took of my shoes and placed my coat on the hanger. It was all dark, she probably went to bed already.

I walked to the kitchen opening the fridge to see what could possibly be my dinner. Some rests of spaghetti seems nice. Spaghetti it is.

While the spaghetti was heating, I placed a glass of water and cutlery on a tray to take to my office that's when I see the television rolling credits on. The white letters were hurting my eyes since everything around was dark minus the dim lights over the kitchen isle that I turned on.

Did she forget to turn off the tv? She usually doesn't do that.

I walked to the living room area in search for the remote when I found a laying body sound asleep in the sofa.

She was sleeping peacefully, her breath calm and she seemed like she was smiling. I crouched down to take a better look at her, she had her head over a couch pillow and she was covered with a grey wool blanket.

I noticed how big her eyelashes were and how her nose was so rare, so straight with no irregularities and her lips were slightly parted, in her hand she was helding a paper.

She seemed like a different person, no anger or sarcasm, no teasing or babbling, she seemed so serene I didn't felt like waking her up.

But I forgot the water I put on the electric kettle, the warning sound of the kettle meaning the water was already warm woke her up in distress.

"Calm down" I said taking the remote from the center table and shutting the tv

"You're home?" she said stretching herself

"Yes" I stated "I told you to not wait for me" I teased interested in what she was doing down here so late.

"Ha ha" she laughed sarcastically "I needed to give you this" she handed me the paper she was holding during her sleep "I was afraid if I didn't gave it to you immediately she would appear again"

"Who?" I asked curiously

"Sarah!" she commented not very pleased, Sarah visited?

"She handed me that, saying she wanted us to go almost like begging in my opinion"

What the hell was Sarah doing here, I opened the envelope, it was a dimple weeding invitation with drawings on it "a stethoscope?" I said to myself

"And a syringe. They are definitely weird and obsessed with that" she mentioned folding the blanket