118 | Sleppy Beauty

Blaze's PoV:

"Ella, look at me babe" I murmured as I watched her tired self almost pass out, I untied her hands carefully and she fell onto my chest. I crouched down holding her hand in my arms "I need you to stay awake"

"My head hurts" she whispered

"I know babe"

"Maxwell!" the chief called me "thanks for helping us, son"

"I didn't help you, chief! I helped myself" I said as I looked at Elleonora

"We will take him now, I will talk to Louis to get an ambulance"

"Is Louis an agent too?" she mumbled with her eyes closed

"I thought he was a cop"

"Yeah he can't say he belongs to SOG"

"What is that?" she asked as I took off my coat an placed it over her shoulders

"Special Operations Group"

"Sounds cool, I feel dizzy"

"I know, it's the chloroform that they drugged you with"

"Ambulance is outside" The chief announced as they were handcuffing Massimo and his henchmen

"Ok, let's go then" I told myself as I took her in my arms, one arm under her legs and the other supporting her back. I walked out of that basement searching for the ambulance outside as the paramedics took out the ambulance stretcher and I places Elleonora over it.

"What happened?" the paramedics rushed to check her vitals I got in the ambulance and took out the saline out of the shelve

"I am a doctor... she has been drugged with chloroform" I warned them, they nodded quickly following my lead, ne of the paramedics went to the front of the ambulance leaving me space to treat in our way to the hospital while the other was giving me support

"Held this" I gave him the saline while wearing the blue gloves, I cleaned a small spot in her arm with cotton and alchool, I felt her arm and veins to analyze where to insert the needle, I carefully placed my thumb on the perfect spot and under it I inserted the needle through her skin and into the vein in her arm.

I ripped the catheter out of the plastic bag and inserted it while the paramedic connected both side into the saline. I took a breath of relief while caressing her head.

"When it comes to our own, the story is quite different" the paramedic referred, I nodded agreeing with him. When it comes to her my heart fells like it's exploding and my mind can't process at all.

"We are here" the paramedic driver informed, the ambulance doors were opened and suddenly I was met with a knowned face

"Oh! Dr.Maxwel!"  the doctor said while helping taking out the stretcher out of the ambulance

"Dr. Galvin" I recalled, he was the doctor who welcomed us when Malory was born.

"What happened? " he asked as he noticed Elleonora's state

"She was drugged. Chloroform. She needs fluids-"

"Sure we'll run some blood tests too" he assured making me nod, I followed him through the doors of the hospital with Ella always by my side, they did some tests and gave her more fluids, when she was finally settled I sat down near her on the big hospital room. She was slipping soundly, she looked better now, her tiredness had vanished away and she finally seem to be having a nice rest.

My heart finally settled watching that image, watching her sleeping peacefully just a few inches away from me was finally after so many months calming my heart.